1x Poly Spun Dirt Sediment Water Filters 5 Micron 20" x 4.5" Big Blue GT2-28K
Size: 20" x 4.5"
Micron: 5 micron
Type: Poly Spun Sediment Filters
Suit: Big Blue All of House Applications
This poly spun type filter is suitable for all waters, bore tank, dam, creek etc. Poly spun filters are a disposable filter with a large surface area to give long life between changes.
If you have plenty of loose particles, leaves, dirt iron, etc you should consider a washable pleated cartridge.
This Poly spun filters is suited to relatively clean water for extraction of fines, and commonly used in front of a carbon filter.
Please feel free to contact us to discuss which micron rating bet suits your requirement. Ph: 07 5597 4585
Polyspun Sediment Cartridges are constructed from polypropylene which is spun and melted simultaneously. This technique means there is no centre core to restrict filter performance. The "FSA" series of sediment filters are compatible with most liquids and are highly effective for sediment, rust, sand, silt, and algae removal.
"FSA" performance sediment filters have no chemical residuals. They are extremely high performing, and carry a heavy load of sediment before requiring replacement.
We choose to use these sediment filters over all other types due:
* high performance
* high flow rate
* high load capacity
* The inability to grow bacterial slim
These filters are IDEAL for:
* tank water filtration
* pre carbon filtration
* 'All of House' filtration
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.