5x Polypropylene Spun Sediment Water FIlter Cartridge 10" x 2.5" Gradient Filter 5 Micron GT2-2N
- Polypropylene Sediment Filter - Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
- Made In Taiwan - Leading Quality Filter
- True 5 Micron Gradient - High Dirt Holding Capacity
- 100% Virgin Polypropylene
- Used In Our Australian Watermark Certified Systems
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Manufactured in Taiwan - Tested and Certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Material Requirements Only.
Size: 10" x 2.5"
Poly Spun Sediment Filter
Rating: 5 Micron
Qty: 5 Filters
Universal size will fit all 10" x 2.5" housings.
Max Temperature: 45°C
Max Pressure: 125psi
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter Cartridges|