Deluxe Goose Neck Water Filter Faucet - Modern Design Compliant to NSF/ANSI 61
Similar faucets retail for $170+
This is a very high quality faucet designed for spacious, up-market kitchens.
The Goose Neck design with a smooth 360° Base Swivel is a stylish, modern addition and accompanied by a chrome finish, this faucet is a classy centrepiece in any kitchen.
NOTE: The faucet is NOT a hot/cold mixer tap. The faucet is purely for drinking water only, suited for use in conjunction with a water filtration system.
Dimensions: Height from sink to top of Arch 30cm
The distance across the Arch 17.4cm
A very stylish piece suited to large modern kitchens. It is crafted from high-quality materials making it robust and long lasting.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.