24L Bench Top Ceramic Carbon Mineral Filter | Water Dispenser 1-14
Please keep in mind this WILL NOT REMOVE FLUORIDE. If fluoride is a concern to you please look at our reverse osmosis systems section in our store.
ALSO IT DOES NOT HAVE A CHILLER ATTACHED TO IT.
Replacements: Replacements can be found in our handy replacement pack here
Carbon Filter lasts 6 months
Ceramic Filter lasts 12 months
Mineral Pad lasts 12 months
(1) Advanced and professional concept of the design with the forming principle of natural mineral water.
(2) 7 Stage water Filtration System. Ceramic Filter, Activated Carbon, Silica Sand, Zeolite, Mineral Sand, Mineral Stone, promising you high purification. (See listing below for more information of each individual stage).
(3) User friendly - easy to install and clean. Sets up in minutes
(4) Add the balance of the mineral element and maintain alkaline - makes water much more mineral valued
(5)Increase dissolved Oxygen and remove excess acid wastage - improving the function of our metabolism
(6) Suitable for personal, household and office use with massive 24 Ltr storage capacity
Water-Outlet speed: 0.2-0.3L/min
Total water-Outlet Capacity: 5000L Or 6 Month cartridge replacement Cold water use only.
Works great as a retainer filter for the portable RO GT1-70 by removing all chemicals and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and cysts, then add the water to this gravity fed system to re-mineralise the water back to an alkaline state.
Dimensions: 355mm Length 255mm Width 655mm Height
Stage 1: Ceramic Filter The main component of this filter consists of highly compressed ceramic diatom. This initial filtration stage is present to ensure that our water is free from sediments, solid impurities and other dangerous water born bacteria such as: Typhoid Cholera Amoeba etc This component is manufactured by subjecting it through extremely high temperatures to ensure a perfect mould, after which, it undergoes the strictest quality control to bring out a superior filter that we can put our trust into.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon This stage of the filtration system removes Chlorine, THM, and Organic Chemicals from the water
Stage 3: Silica Sand This filter removes acidic substances in the water to restore pH balance
Stage 4: Zeolite This component helps eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, gold, silver and many others that are harmful to our bodies as they lead to a wide range of illness.
Stage 5: Activated Carbon This second carbon stage acts to remove any tastes and odours from the water that may be present due to Stages 3 & 4 of filtration.
Stage 6: Mineral Sand This component releases various minerals, which are badly needed by our bodies. It enables the water to convert into mild alkaline, which in turn allows us to restore the pH levels of our other bodily fluids.
Stage 7: Mineral Stone These stones are mined several hundred meters below sea level in an unpolluted and isolated island in Korea. These stones contain Germanium, which promotes good health and helps in preventing cancer. This substance also absorbs heavy metals, toxins, odours and other impurities, while simultaneously releasing more than 30 other kinds of minerals. This highly porous mineral stone significantly aids in the oxygenation of water and in adjusting the pH levels of the water to mild alkaline.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.