7-10 Stage Water Filter Ceramic Carbon Mineral Bench top Dispenser Purifier Pot 16L GT1-17
NEW To Our Range Of Alkaline Gravity Feed Purifiers
- Advanced & Professional concept of design with the forming principle of natural mineral water.
- Up to 10 Stages Of Filtration & Remineralisation - Activating water with Negative Ion Mineral Balls.
- User Friendly - Easy to install, service and clean.
- Add the balance of minerals and maintain an alkalinity - improves mineral value.
- Increases Dissolved Oxygen and removes excess acid wastage - improving metabolism.
- suitable for personal, household and office use
- NOTE: Do not Fill Above the Join between Tank 1 & 2
- 16L Remineralising Benchtop Water Purifier
- Adds Essential Minerals Back to Drinking Water
- Neutralises Acidic pH - Alkaline Water Filter
- Giardia rated Ceramic - Silver Impregnated
- FAR Infrared, Tourmaline, Negative Ion, Maifan Stone Remineraliser.
Top Tank Capacity approx. 8 Litres
Botttom Tank Capacity approx. 8 Litres
Please note that you cannont completely fill both bottom and top tanks at the same time
- Unpack the system from the package and unwrap all filters.
- Assemble the white base and the bottom tank, also install the tap.
- Rinse the Mineral Pad & Mineral Balls (if applicable) in clean water then let them soak for 10 minutes, rinse again in clean water.
- Place the mineral Pad in the bottom of the tank in the centre. When using mineral balls, spread them evenly around the mineral pad.
NOTE: Leave a small area clear near the tap to avoid the stones blocking the tap.
- Rinse the 5 Multi Media cartridge under running water to clear any fine particles then soak in clean water for 10 minutes, give a final rinse.
- Screw the cartridge into the white joiner piece and afix to the bottom tank.
- Rinse the Ceramic dome filter in running water and use a kitchen scourer to lightly scrub the surface of the filter. Run water from the tap directly down through the stem of the filter to flush out any internal dust and air particles.
- Soak the ceramic in water (overnight is best) then give it a final rinse off and install into the top housing.
- Assemble the system then fill the top tank with water and allow it to filter through.
Stage 1: Bio Ceramic 'Korea Ceramic' Dome
This cartridge consists of highly compressed ceramic diatom, impregnated with silver for bacteriostatic qualities. This stage ensures that the water is free from sediments, solid impurities and other dangerous water borne bacteria such as; Typhoid, Cholera, Amoeba etc. The filter is manufactured under extremely high temperatures o ensure a perfect mould, after which it undergoes strict quality control.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon
The larger quantity of carbon absorbs the majority of Chlorine, THM's, and other organic Chemicals from the water including herbicides and pesticides. The Low flow rate allows also for the removal of chloramines.
Stage 3: FAR Mineralising Ball
This stage of filtration activates the water molecules, enriching the minerals in the water promoting good health.
Stage 4: Silica Sand
Silica sand removes acidic substances from the water helping balance low pH issues.
Stage 5: Post Activated Carbon
This stage of Activated Carbon acts as a polishing stage where the re-activated water has any residual impurities removed - leaving the water with a smooth crisp taste.
Stage 6: Mineral Sand Blend
This component releases various minerals that convert the water to a mild alkaline state without compromising the waters taste.
Stage 7: Maifan Stone Mineral Pad
These stones are mined several hundred meters below sea level in an unpolluted and isolated island in Korea. These stones contain Germanium, which promotes good health and helps in preventing cancer. This substance also absorbs heavy metals, toxins, odours and other impurities, while simultaneously releasing more than 30 other kinds of minerals. This highly porous mineral stone significantly aids in the oxygenation of water and in adjusting the pH levels of the water to mild alkaline.
When Purchased with Mineral Balls:
Stage 8: Tourmaline Energy Balls (White)
Tourmaline Ceramic Balls release up to 0.06mA of Bioelectricity into the water and help break down bigger molecule groups of water to smaller ones to activate the water. It radiates more than 85% FIR (Far infrared ray). providing a mild alkaline pH. Tourmaline has antibacterial properties allowing the water to be stored for longer time periods.
Tourmaline releases two negative ions (Hydroxyl and Hydronium), it also helps soften the water reducing the maintenance to the lower tank.
Stage 9: Negative Ion Balls (Grey)
Negative ion ceramic balls are made from natural stones through the nanometer processing which can be continuously produced negative ions, widely used in industry, food industry, water treatment, home and the environment clean.
Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface without dust and precipitates while dipping in water. Test proved that negative ions can release 1000 / CM3 ~ 20000/CM3 according to the different demand.
By adding negative ions ceramic ball in drinking water, the water can kill bacteria, increase dissolved oxygen, and activate water. Negative ion ceramic ball can also be used for water heaters in bathrooms to make oxygen-rich water and increase air negative ion concentration.
Stage 10: FIR Ceramic Balls (Red)
Far infrared ceramic balls release weak electric current in the process of treating water, although this is very weak current (0.06 mA), but it’s same with the body's biological, which have a beneficial impact on human and other organisms, it has an effective adsorption of lead (Pb + +) Chromium (Cr + +) and other toxic heavy metals. Meanwhile, the far-infrared mineralisation can release the far-infrared ray which can have resonance with water molecules, this enables the water into small molecule groups and increase the oxygen content of water.
Because of the high activity of negative oxygen ions, it has very strong oxidation-reduction function which can damage the cell membrane of bacteria and activity of the activity enzyme in cell protoplasm to reach antivirus purposes.
Long-term drinking water filtrated by this product, we not only can gain zinc lithium, iodine, selenium and other trace elements that our bodies needed, but also regulate organisms micro circulation, improve the body's immune capacity of a health care. The emission rate of FIR(far infrared ray) ceramic ball can reach more than 90%,more than 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body will slowly and evenly released which makes more useful minerals for water.
Filter Replacement Times & Links
Ceramic Dome Filter (12 Months) - CLICK HERE
5 Stage Cartridge (6 Months) - CLICK HERE
Maifan Stone Mineral Pad (12 Months) - CLICK HERE
Replacement Mineral Balls (12 Months) - CLICK HERE
FULL REPLACEMENT PACK - CLICK HERE
Please keep in mind this WILL NOT REMOVE FLUORIDE. If fluoride is a concern to you please look at our reverse osmosis systems section in our store.
ALSO IT DOES NOT HAVE A CHILLER ATTACHED TO IT. DO NOT OVERFILL THE BOTTOM TANK OTHERWISE YOU WILL CAUSE THE UNIT TO LEAK
Capacity: 16L (Combined Capacity)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.