12L Bench Top Water Purifier System
(1) Advanced and professional concept of the design with the forming principle of natural mineral water
(2) 6 Stage Water Filtration System. Ceramic Filter, Activated Carbon, Bio-Ceramic Mineral Ball, Zeolite, Mineral Sand, and Mineral Stone. These combined stages promise you highly purified, crisp water. (See bottom of listing for breakdown of the individual stages).
(3) User friendly - easy to install and clean. Sets up in minutes
(4) Add the balance of the mineral element and maintain alkaline - makes water much more beneficial for our bodies
(5)Increase dissolved Oxygen and remove excess acid wastage - improving the function of our metabolism
(6) Suitable for personal use, household use or office use with the large 12 Lt capacity
Water-Outlet speed:0.2-0.3L/min (This refers to rate of production of filtered water)
Total water-Outlet Capacity: 5000L Or 6 Monthly cartridge replacement
Cold water use only.
Works great as a retainer filter for the portable RO GT1-70 by removing all chemicals and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and cysts, then add the water to this gravity fed system to re-mineralise the water back to an alkoline state.
Stage 1: Ceramic Filter
The main component of this filter consists of highly compressed ceramic diatom. This initial filtration stage is present to ensure that our water is free from sediments, solid impurities and other dangerous water born bacteria such as:
This component is manufactured by subjecting it through extremely high temperatures to ensure a perfect mold, after which, it undergoes the strictest quality control to bring out a superior filter that we can put our trust into.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon
This stage of the filtration system removes Chlorine, THM, Organic Chemicals, and other unpleasant odours and discolorations
Stage 3: FAR Infrared Bio-Ceramic Balls
The material kills any bacteria and prevents the storage tank from re-pollutiants.
Stage 4: Zeolite
This component helps eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, gold, silver and many others that are harmful to our bodies as they lead to a wide range of illness.
Stage 5: Mineral Sand
This component releases various minerals, which are badly needed by our bodies. It enables the water to convert into mild alkaline, which in turn allows us to restore the pH levels of our other bodily fluids.
Stage 6: Mineral Stone
These stones are mined several hundred meters below sea level in an unpolluted and isolated island in Korea. These stones contain Germanium, which promotes good health and helps in preventing cancer. This substance also absorbs heavy metals, toxins, odours and other impurities, while simultaneously releasing more than 30 other kinds of minerals. This highly porous mineral stone significantly aids in the oxygenation of water and in adjusting the pH levels of the water to mild alkaline.
ALSO IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE CERAMIC IS 0.5 MICRON AND AGAIN ON HIGH PPM WATER OR BAD QUALITY WATER IT CAN TAKE A LONG TIME FOR SURFACE TENSION ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CERAMIC TO BREAK IN PROPERLY THUS CAUSING SLOW WATER FLOW. THIS CAN BE SOLVED BY MAKING SURE YOU FILL YOUR FIRST SECTION OF THE UNIT TO THE TOP TO PUT WEIGHT ON THE CERAMIC FILTER. YOU CAN ALSO BREATHE THROUGH THE CERAMIC UNDER A BUCKET OF WATER TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, QUERIES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BEST TYPE OF WATER FILTER FOR YOUR JOB PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 1300 888 008
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|