12L Bench Top Water Purifier System
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ITEM IS PERMANENTLY OUT OF STOCK
(1) Advanced and professional concept of the design with the forming principle of natural mineral water.
(2) 6 Stage Water Filtration System. Ceramic Filter, Activated Carbon, Bio-Ceramic Mineral Ball, Zeolite, Mineral Sand, and Mineral Stone. These combined stages promise you highly purified, crisp water. (See bottom of listing for a breakdown of the individual stages).
(3) User-friendly - easy to install and clean. Sets up in minutes.
(4) Add the balance of the mineral element and maintain alkaline - making the water much more beneficial for our bodies.
(5) Increase dissolved Oxygen and remove excess acid wastage - improving the function of our metabolism.
(6) Suitable for personal use, household use, or office use.
Top Tank Capacity approx. 4.5 Litres (Without Ceramic Dome Filter Installed)
Bottom Tank Capacity approx. 7.5 Litres (Without Filters Installed)
Please note that you cannot completely fill both bottom and top tanks at the same time.
Water-Outlet speed:0.2-0.3L/min (This refers to the rate of production of filtered water).
Total water-Outlet Capacity: 5000L Or 6 Monthly cartridge replacement
Cold water use only.
Please keep in mind this WILL NOT REMOVE FLUORIDE. If fluoride is a concern to you please look at our range of Reverse Osmosis Systems.
This filter is not to be used with water that is microbiologically unsafe, if you require a system that needs to disinfect water please contact us first.
THIS SYSTEM DOES NOT HAVE A CHILLER ATTACHED TO IT. DO NOT OVERFILL THE BOTTOM TANK OTHERWISE, YOU WILL CAUSE THE UNIT TO LEAK.
Please disregard the instructions and contents on this box as a generic box is supplied with the system. FSA will provide our own instructions on assembly for this system. These can be also be found under the instructions tab in this listing.
ALSO, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE CERAMIC IS 0.5 MICRON AND AGAIN ON HIGH PPM WATER OR BAD QUALITY WATER IT CAN TAKE A LONG TIME FOR SURFACE TENSION ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CERAMIC TO BREAK IN PROPERLY THUS CAUSING SLOW WATER FLOW. THIS CAN BE SOLVED BY MAKING SURE YOU FILL YOUR FIRST SECTION OF THE UNIT TO THE TOP TO PUT WEIGHT ON THE CERAMIC FILTER. YOU CAN ALSO BREATHE THROUGH THE CERAMIC UNDER A BUCKET OF WATER TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, QUERIES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BEST TYPE OF WATER FILTER FOR YOUR JOB PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 1300 888 008.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.