12L Bench Top Water Purifier System
Please keep in mind this WILL NOT REMOVE FLUORIDE. If fluoride is a concern to you please look at our reverse osmosis systems section in our store.
ALSO IT DOES NOT HAVE A CHILLER ATTACHED TO IT. DO NOT OVERFILL THE BOTTOM TANK OTHERWISE YOU WILL CAUSE THE UNIT TO LEAK
(1) Advanced and professional concept of the design with the forming principle of natural mineral water
(2) 6 Stage Water Filtration System. Ceramic Filter, Activated Carbon, Bio-Ceramic Mineral Ball, Zeolite, Mineral Sand, and Mineral Stone. These combined stages promise you highly purified, crisp water. (See bottom of listing for breakdown of the individual stages).
(3) User friendly - easy to install and clean. Sets up in minutes
(4) Add the balance of the mineral element and maintain alkaline - makes water much more beneficial for our bodies
(5)Increase dissolved Oxygen and remove excess acid wastage - improving the function of our metabolism
(6) Suitable for personal use, household use or office use
Top Tank Capacity approx. 5 Litres
Botttom Tank Capacity approx. 7 Litres
Please note that you cannont completely fill both bottom and top tanks at the same time
Water-Outlet speed:0.2-0.3L/min (This refers to rate of production of filtered water)
Total water-Outlet Capacity: 5000L Or 6 Monthly cartridge replacement
Cold water use only.
Works great as a retainer filter for the portable RO GT1-70 by removing all chemicals and heavy metals, bacteria, viruses, and cysts, then add the water to this gravity fed system to re-mineralise the water back to an alkoline state.
Stage 1: Ceramic Filter
The main component of this filter consists of highly compressed ceramic diatom. This initial filtration stage is present to ensure that our water is free from sediments, solid impurities and other dangerous water born bacteria such as:
This component is manufactured by subjecting it through extremely high temperatures to ensure a perfect mold, after which, it undergoes the strictest quality control to bring out a superior filter that we can put our trust into.
Stage 2: Activated Carbon
This stage of the filtration system removes Chlorine, THM, Organic Chemicals, and other unpleasant odours and discolorations
Stage 3: FAR Infrared Bio-Ceramic Balls
The material kills any bacteria and prevents the storage tank from re-pollutiants.
Stage 4: Zeolite
This component helps eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, gold, silver and many others that are harmful to our bodies as they lead to a wide range of illness.
Stage 5: Mineral Sand
This component releases various minerals, which are badly needed by our bodies. It enables the water to convert into mild alkaline, which in turn allows us to restore the pH levels of our other bodily fluids.
Stage 6: Mineral Stone
These stones are mined several hundred meters below sea level in an unpolluted and isolated island in Korea. These stones contain Germanium, which promotes good health and helps in preventing cancer. This substance also absorbs heavy metals, toxins, odours and other impurities, while simultaneously releasing more than 30 other kinds of minerals. This highly porous mineral stone significantly aids in the oxygenation of water and in adjusting the pH levels of the water to mild alkaline.
When Purchased with Mineral Balls:
Stage 7: Tourmaline Energy Balls (White)
Tourmaline Ceramic Balls release up to 0.06mA of Bioelectricity into the water and help break down bigger molecule groups of water to smaller ones to activate the water. It radiates more than 85% FIR (Far infrared ray). providing a mild alkaline pH. Tourmaline has antibacterial properties allowing the water to be stored for longer time periods.
Tourmaline releases two negative ions (Hydroxyl and Hydronium), it also helps soften the water reducing the maintenance to the lower tank.
Stage 8: Negative Ion Balls (Grey)
Negative ion ceramic balls are made from natural stones through the nanometer processing which can be continuously produced negative ions, widely used in industry, food industry, water treatment, home and the environment clean.
Negative ion ceramic ball has smooth surface without dust and precipitates while dipping in water. Test proved that negative ions can release 1000 / CM3 ~ 20000/CM3 according to the different demand.
By adding negative ions ceramic ball in drinking water, the water can kill bacteria, increase dissolved oxygen, and activate water. Negative ion ceramic ball can also be used for water heaters in bathrooms to make oxygen-rich water and increase air negative ion concentration.
Stage 9: FIR Ceramic Balls (Red)
Far infrared ceramic balls release weak electric current in the process of treating water, although this is very weak current (0.06 mA), but it’s same with the body's biological, which have a beneficial impact on human and other organisms, it has an effective adsorption of lead (Pb + +) Chromium (Cr + +) and other toxic heavy metals. Meanwhile, the far-infrared mineralisation can release the far-infrared ray which can have resonance with water molecules, this enables the water into small molecule groups and increase the oxygen content of water.
Because of the high activity of negative oxygen ions, it has very strong oxidation-reduction function which can damage the cell membrane of bacteria and activity of the activity enzyme in cell protoplasm to reach antivirus purposes.
Long-term drinking water filtrated by this product, we not only can gain zinc lithium, iodine, selenium and other trace elements that our bodies needed, but also regulate organisms micro circulation, improve the body's immune capacity of a health care. The emission rate of FIR(far infrared ray) ceramic ball can reach more than 90%,more than 20 kinds of trace elements necessary for the human body will slowly and evenly released which makes more useful minerals for water.
ALSO IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE CERAMIC IS 0.5 MICRON AND AGAIN ON HIGH PPM WATER OR BAD QUALITY WATER IT CAN TAKE A LONG TIME FOR SURFACE TENSION ON THE OUTSIDE OF THE CERAMIC TO BREAK IN PROPERLY THUS CAUSING SLOW WATER FLOW. THIS CAN BE SOLVED BY MAKING SURE YOU FILL YOUR FIRST SECTION OF THE UNIT TO THE TOP TO PUT WEIGHT ON THE CERAMIC FILTER. YOU CAN ALSO BREATHE THROUGH THE CERAMIC UNDER A BUCKET OF WATER TO SPEED UP THE PROCESS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS, QUERIES OR QUESTIONS ABOUT THE BEST TYPE OF WATER FILTER FOR YOUR JOB PLEASE GIVE US A CALL ON 1300 888 008
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.