Counter Top Water Filter 0.5 Micron Heavy Metal Reduction Carbon Filter H1-100LRC
We include all fittings required to do your own installation!
Complete system comes new in gift box, with an extremely high quality 0.5 Micron carbon block filter for total reduction of chlorine taste and odour issues.
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front line carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour. We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits. These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. We are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public. The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour. These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for gravity fed tank water supplies, or town water. Carbon filtration is the best form of filtration for chemical extraction due to the longer and more thorough contact time the water has with the carbon, which in turn provides an extremely comprehensive method of chemical removal. We HIGHLY recommend this method of filtration for chemical taste and odour extraction.
Replaces Pentek - CBR2-10 (GT4-3)
Lead reduction cartridge 10" x 2.5" 0.5 micron
Lead reduction, Arsenic, Heavy metals
Great Chlorine, taste and Odour Removal
Compliant to NSF/ANSI Standard 42
Performance tested and verified by Independent laboratory testing
Certified by ISO 9001
In addition to lead reduction, the unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
These systems are designed to run off standard size kitchen taps. Beware that there are newer taps on the market that are more sleek and modern that use a smaller thread. If your kitchen tap opening does not measure 22 - 24mm across, this system may not be suitable.
Cartridge Size: 10" x 2.5"
Micron Rating: 0.5 Micron
Filter Life: 6-12 Months
Capacity For Chlorine Removal: 75,000L @ 3.8L/Min
Capacity For Lead Reduction: 9,500L @ 2.8L/Min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.