Single Bench Counter Top Water Filter Bacteria Removal 0.1 Micron H1-100UFC
Single Counter Top System - with 0.1 micron Hollowfibre carbon filter
In Box with 3/8" tube for high flow & diverter with adaptors
We include all fittings required to DIY your own installation.
Complete system comes new in gift box, with a quality 0.01 Micron Hollowfibre carbon block filter for reduction of chlorine taste and odor issues and Bacterial Removal
The filter in this system is a standard 10" x 2.5 " carbon block cartridge. If a different cartidge is required - any 10" x 2.5" standard Aust size cartridge will fit this system.
Replacements filters and components are available through us.
100% Coconut Carbon Block Cartridge
10" x 2.5"
10 micron (Carbon)
0.1 Micron (Hollowfibre Core)
Ultra fine filtration is here and changing the way we filter water. The ability to filter water right down to 0.1 micron, takes away the need for powered U/V appliances. This is of particular relevance in older homes where power points are not readily found under sinks.
UF - HF (Ultra Fine Hollow Fibre) filtration is wide spread in commercial applications, where they can be back-washed and re-used. However given the domestic nature of residential drinking water filtration, back washing isn't viable - particularly now that the prices for this type of filtration have dropped to reasonable values. The price drop is all thanks to the ever growing demand of this revolutionary new filtration option.
This Filter has a multitude of applications from retrofitting to standard twin system or stand alone filtering for camper van, caravan, and motor homes. This filter delivers safe water regardless of the water supply it is being used on at the time.This is not reverse osmosis so there is no waste water but you still obtain 0.1 micron filtering.
We have designed these in an "outside -in" direction so the life of the filter is enormously extended, but like all filtration the dirtier the water, the faster the cartridge will expire.
Filters to 0.1 Micron
Blocks Giardia and Crypto (which are commonly found in tank & non-municipal supplies)
Eliminates the need for costly U/V Light Systems
No waste water produced (unlike Reverse Osmosis Systems)
In-expensive to replace
We are switching our carbon cartridges away from our H2Blue brand to a manufacturer who has for more than 30 years, been a leader in carbon cartridge technology.
This company only makes carbon cartridges. So their interest is dedicated to producing the finest Coconut Carbon cartridges at sensible prices
Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Capacity
57,000L @ 3.8L/Min
27.6kPa @ 3.8L/Min
5L/Min @ 500kPa
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.