HPF Benchtop Water Filter System 0.5 Micron Premium Carbon Filters H1-100CTOP
- WaterMark Certified Benchtop POU Filter System
- Heavy Duty Twin O-Ring Housings
- Inbuilt Faucet Tap for Drinking Water
- Premium Chlorine Taste & Odour Filtration
- 150% Better than Standard Carbon Blocks
- High Capacity 0.5uM Nominal Filtration
- Installation Kit & Adaptors included
- Designed for Chlorinated Water
- Small 15cm Benchtop Footprint
HPF Benchtop Systems provide you and your family with clean, fresh great tasting water without the hassles of installation and expensive plumbing costs. This is non-invasive water filtration that is simple and effective to provide drinking water in your home. The benefits of the system being a POU system is that it is the last point of contact with the water so any contaminants caused by old plumbing or fixtures will be filtered out*.
The H1-0CTOP system is designed solely for mains water filtration only. It contains a Premium Chlorine Carbon filter and is perfect for permanent installation to provide your family with easy to access drinking water. The CTOP 2510-P5 cartridge is designed with high capacity and absorbency in mind and can treat 150% more chlorine than standard CTO filters on the market. As the name suggests, the CTOP range of filters is the superior premium upgrade to the standard CTO filters which allows the filter maintain full chlorine removal for families that consume high volumes of drinking water.
Premium Chlorine Taste & Odour Carbon Block
CTO Filters are a base model filter and the most common type of Carbon Block on the market. These filters have the best of both worlds with a low-pressure differential and low micron rating. The CTOP Range of Carbon Block Filters boasts a superior grade catalytic blend to achieve up to 150% higher CTO Reduction.
This carbon block is capable of removing Chlorine for up to 75,000L of water while still maintaining the highest rate for chlorine and chemical removal in its class. It is by far the best filter from the Pure range for the removal of Chlorine, VOC's along with taste and odour in water.
Dimensions mm (H/W/D): 300/150/150
Flow Rate: 3.8L/Min
Temperature: 2°C - 38°C
Pressure: 15 psi (103 kPa) - 70 psi (500 kPa)
Cartridge Size: 10" x 2.5"
Cartridge Life: 75,000L Capacity OR 12 Months
Warranty: 10 Years (Housing Failure) - Excludes Fittings, Valves & Cartridges
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.