HPF Twin Bench Top Water Filter System - Various Filter Options (H1-150)
- Twin Benchtop Water Filter + Cartridges
- Compatible With Standard Kitchen Taps
- High Flow 3/8" Tubing
- Suitable for Town or Rain Water
Twin Benchtop Water Filter
HPF Benchtop Systems provide you and your family with clean, fresh great tasting water without the hassles of installation and expensive plumbing costs. This is non-invasive water filtration that is simple and effective to provide drinking water in your home. The benefits of the system being a POU system is that it is the last point of contact with the water so any contaminants caused by old plumbing or fixtures will be filtered out*.
- Clear Pre-filter housing - Visibly see when filter is becoming blocked
- High Flow 3/8" Tubing - Low Density to increase Flexibility
- Standard diverter Valve with 22-24mm thread adaptor
The H1-150BCC system includes a BCC 2510-P5 0.5uM Bacteriostatic Carbon filter that will filter down to remove parasites from the water and prevent bacterial growth inside the filters. The benefit of using BCC filters (Silver Carbon) is that while you are on the go, the filters are frequently in and out of storage which provides a breeding ground for bacteria to flourish. The Silver Impregnated BCC filters prevent this Ash fed bacteria from forming which keeps your cartridges fresh and working for longer periods of time.
Chloramine is fast becoming the most important topic when it comes to municipal mains water. Free chlorine has long been the choice of water companies and councils until the use of Monochloramine has yielded significant improvements to expenditure for water sanitation. Unfortunately for the consumer, chloramine poses several health and aesthetic effects from skin & Respiratory issues to heavy metal leaching (from old pluming).
Aesthetically monochloramine gives a strong Chemical Smell in the water and when mixed with the fluoride additive in water can also increase the corrosiveness and has been known to dissolve copper and lead from plumbing. The H1-150CRC system includes a LPD 2510-20 20 Micron Low Pressure drop carbon and a CRC 2510-P5 0.5uM Chloramine Removal Carbon filter that will effectively neutralise Monochloramine in mains water.
The Chloramine filter denatures and neutralises the Monochloramine molecule, breaking it down to simple elements such as water, hydrogen, nitrogen and a small amount of chlorine which is absorbed during the final contact with the carbon.
For Municipal Mains water that is treated with Chlorine (Not Chloramine), standard CTO Carbon filters are the best suited cartridges. They are economically priced being a base model type filter but are effective at removing free chlorine from drinking water. The premium range CTOP 2510-P5 cartridge is designed with high capacity and absorbency in mind and can treat 150% more chlorine than standard CTO filters on the market. As the name suggests, the CTOP range of filters is the superior premium upgrade to the standard CTO filters and it is recommended for families who consume medium to high quantities of drinking water and also use the water for cooking and other things like aquariums. The higher capacity ensures that the filters will go the distance and not fall short causing replacements to be more frequent.
The H1-100LPD has been designed specifically for those who have low incoming water pressure. Whether it be a gravity fed situation, long distances from the pressure source, low pressure pumps or for whatever reason these systems are great for this situation. Where filtration is required and only low pressure is available, this can be a frustrating situation as most systems need at least 40psi to push the water through the filters. With the use of the unique 20uM low pressure drop carbon block filter made from 100% coconut husk and as the title suggest these are specifically designed to be used on low pressure giving minimal pressure drops compared to standard filters.
LPD Filters are utilised in cases that require the chemical reduction capacity of a carbon block, combined with the flow rate capacity and differential pressure drop of an impregnated Pleated Filter. The coarser micron rating of 20uM allows the filter cartridge to process a higher volume of water with as little resistance as possible. The success of this cartridge comes by way of the special combination of materials and high iodine number to provide chemical absorption you would expect from a standard CTO cartridge, while at the same time having almost 30% less media creating a thinner block wall, allowing water to flow at a higher rate with little resistance. Given their excellent absorption qualities these are exceptional chemical reduction filters.
All PURE Carbon Blocks are registered as meeting the requirements of NSF/ANSI for Chlorine Taste and Odour, VOCs and THMs reduction. This system is the ideal choice for those on low incoming water pressure. These systems can be used on mains municipal water supplies and supplies where there are known chemicals which can be caused from overspray, traffic etc.
The H1-150LRC filtration system is a great choice when it comes to the filtration and reduction of lead and other heavy metals for drinking water. The technologically advanced cartridge ensure that the reduction of heavy metals such as lead, arsenic, chrome, copper and many more, as well as hazardous chemicals such as chlorine are removed from your drinking water, along with a monumental amount of other VOC’s and THM's. With our ageing water supplies it is not uncommon to have elevated levels of heavy metals in our treated water supplies. These elevated levels of heavy metals combined with the different chemicals being used to treat our water supplies can have serious health effects and can also cause severe problems within our homes. The specially formed and manufactured carbon used in the LRC cartridge make this an exceptional system that does what it's designed to do. In addition to lead and heavy metal reduction, the unique structure of the carbon block enables it to reduce Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba and Toxoplasma cysts and fine sediment particles down to 0.5 microns.
Dimensions mm (H/W/D): 300/300/150
Flow Rate: 3.8L/Min
Temperature: 2°C - 38°C
Pressure: 15 psi (103 kPa) - 70 psi (500 kPa)
Cartridge Size: 10" x 2.5"
Warranty: 5 Years (Housing Failure) - Excludes Fittings, Valves & Cartridges
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.