Twin Bench Top Water Filter 0.5 Micron Premium Coconut Carbon Cartridge (1-57SF)
- Twin Benchtop Water Filter + Cartridges
- Compatible With Standard Kitchen Taps
- High Flow 3/8" Tubing
- 0.5 Micron Giardia Rated Cartridge
- Suitable for Town or Rain Water
Twin Benchtop Water Filter
Most counter top Filtration Systems contain only 1 filter. This superb system offers 2 Filters, one is a 5 micron sediment filter and the other a 0.5 micron Premium carbon filter. When buying filters the 2 main aspect you need to block out are:
2. Chemicals and Chlorine
Gardia needs to be filtered out through 0.5 micron filtration.
This filter combination is suitable for ALL applications including lesser quality town water and is especially recommended for rental properties or other applications where a portable device is required.
Perfect for caravan applications where there is always an air of uncertainty about the water quality from one location to the next. Takes the worry out of developing stomach bugs/upsets whilst travelling.
- Premium Chlorine Taste & Odour Removal Carbon Block
- Clear Pre-filter housing - Visibly see when filter is becoming blocked
- High Flow 3/8" Tubing - Low Density to increase Flexibility
- Standard diverter Valve with 22-24mm thread adaptor
5 Micron Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Premium Chlorine Taste & Odour Carbon Block
CTO Filters are a base model filter and the most common type of Carbon Block on the market. These filters have the best of both worlds with a low-pressure differential and low micron rating. The CTOP Range of Carbon Block Filters boasts a superior grade catalytic blend to achieve up to 150% higher CTO Reduction.
This carbon block is capable of removing Chlorine for up to 75,000L of water while still maintaining the highest rate for chlorine and chemical removal in its class. It is by far the best filter from the Pure range for the removal of Chlorine, VOC's along with taste and odour in water.
Dimensions mm (H/W/D): 300/300/150
Flow Rate: 3.8L/Min
Temperature: 2°C - 38°C
Pressure: 15 psi (103 kPa) - 70 psi (500 kPa)
Cartridge Size: 10" x 2.5"
Cartridge Life: 75,000L Capacity OR 12 Months
Warranty: 10 Years (Housing Failure) - Excludes Fittings, Valves & Cartridges
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|