Water Filter Jug Slimline Pitcher 1L Coconut Activated Carbon GAC (1-90)
Replacement filters can be found on our store under Carbon Filter Cartridges.
Transform ordinary tap water into healthier, great-tasting water with this sleak and affordable generic 1L water pitcher.
Enjoy healthier, great-tasting water for less with a large 1L water filter pitcher. The BPA-free Water Filter Pitcher is gread to chlorine taste and odour reduction. For optimal performance, the Manual date indicator lets you know when to replace the filter, which can be changed quickly and leaves no black flecks in your water. This filter pitcher features a flip-top lid for no-fuss refilling and a comfort grip handle for easier pouring. The sleek oval style looks great on a countertop and fits easily into the refrigerator, and the 1L capacity is perfect for families. You will cut down on plastic bottle waste and enjoy great tasting water and enjoy the savings.
Your water filter pitcher can be ready to use in a few steps. Wash your hands before touching the filter, then flush it with cold water for 15 seconds. Insert the filter into the reservoir. Add cold tap water. The first three pitchers of filtered water may contain carbon dust. Use on plants or discard. Replace the water filter every 2 months for best results.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.