WaterMark Certified Twin Caravan Water Filter System | White Bracket 1-4WMW
- Fully WaterMark Certified Caravan Water Filter System
- Suitable For Outdoor and Indoor Installation
- Sturdy 'Z' White Style Bracket
- Includes Opening Spanner
NEW WaterMark Certified Caravan Water Filter
Supplied with a Heavy Duty "Z" Style Bracket providing lasting strength and durability. Cheaper un-certified systems will commonly use an "L" shaped bracket which may look nice and sleek, but due to the significant drop in structural integrity, puts immense strain on the centre joiner which can cause premature failure of the system and more money out of your pocket.
Our Systems are Built here in Australia by trained Water Filter Technicians and have been vigorously tested well in excess of the normal working conditions expected around Australia.
High Quality Taiwanese made Hose Fittings are available (extra cost please add during checkout if required) for the system providing leak free seals on standard garden hose connections. (Requires approx. 10 Wraps of Standard Plumbers Tape)
Trade Quality Dirt Sediment Filter 0.5 Micron + 1 Micron Pure Coconut Carbon Filter
0.5 Micron Nano Silver Bacteriostatic Filter available (Recommended to prevent bacterial growth)
- WaterMark Certified Caravan Filter System w/ White Bracket + PRV Bleed Valves
- Opening Spanner
- Your Choice of Filters Available (extra costs)
This Water Filter System certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247.
WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark certified filter systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are randomly batch tested to ensure top quality and workmanship for your water filtration products.
The cartridges for this system are a standard 10" x 2.5" cartridge, which means that these filters are accessible all over the country and are available from FSA, Shipping Australia Wide
Do not spend your money on cheap, flimsy products with no certification, no guarantee and no warranty.
Under no circumstances should a thread sealant be used on water filtration housings – Thread
tape ONLY is permitted. If thread sealants are used, all warranty is void.
Choose From Our Range Of Compatible Filters Available:
Standard Filters | GT2-0K + GT4-6CTO
These are the most commonly used filters in both caravan filtration and also in home undersink filtration.
They are affordable and affective.
Silver Impregnated Carbon GT2-0K + GT4-58BCCP5
Whilst carbon effectively removes odors and taste issues from water, it will leave behind microscopic metal compounds in the form of minute ash/dust particles, which in turn prove to be a source of nourishment for bacteria. This bacteria feeds off the nutrients in the insoluble ash and can then be flushed into the drinking water supply.
Silver Impregnated Carbon is proven to stop the growth of ash/dust fed bacteria
Filtration Process: When a cell of bacteria is absorbed into the carbon's structure, it comes into contact with silver ions.
The sulphurhydryl group already within the bacterial cell reacts with the silver, producing a silver sulphur complex.
The complex immobilizes the respiratory activity of the bacterial cell by preventing the transfer of hydrogen and an oxidative reaction.
The cell cannot reproduce and dies, reducing the risk of gastro illness by ingesting bacteria.
Water Sanitation While Travelling
From time to tome you may find yourself at a site or off the beaten track where only "non potable" water is available. To avoid having to boil your water, HydraSil can be used in its place. It is an odourless, tasteless and colourless sanitiser made up of Silver Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide (7.5%) and is entirely food grade. It is commonly used to sanitise tank water to kill the bacteria and viruses for drinking water.
In a travelling application using a 20L Water Storage Container, after filling through the 0.5 Micron Caravan filter, the water will be free from parasites and cysts, however Bacteria and Viruses will still remain. Simply add 4mL of HydraSil into the water and allow to sit for about an hour while it works its magic on the water.
HydraSil is a hydrogen peroxide, based with a silver activated sanitiser, which acts to oxidise bacteria, without leaving any dangerous residues behind.
HydraSil sanitises and protects your tanks and water storage devices, making the water safe and suitable for human consumption.
HydraSil is not a chlorine based chemical like most sterilizers on the market today. It is non toxic, and safe to use around your home and family.
Width: 280mm (Without Fittings)
Height: 365mm (Allow 1" for filter change if mounting)
Size: 10" x 2.5"
Ports: 3/4" inlet/outlet
Individual Housing Part Number: GT8-4G
Flow: Approx. 30Lt/Min when using standard Sediment Cartridges. Carbon should not exceed 10 Lt/Min
Tested To: 325PSI >> We deem 70 PSI to be optimal.
Suits: Outdoor applications. System is UV resistant
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.