Caravan Water Filter 12mm Hose fitting Bacteriostatic SILVER CARBON GT6-33
NEW Inline Caravan Water Filter
Contains SILVER IMPREGNATED COCONUT CARBON which has a unique Anti-Bacterial property (Bacteriostatic) for Premium Water Filtration
- Compact, Easy To Use, Inline Caravan Water Filter
- Includes Hose Fittings to plug Inline to Caravan
- Silver Impregnated Coconut Carbon Filter Media
- Refillable Cartridge - Get Multiple Uses from the same filter
- Replaces Expensive Caravan Filters Without Compromising Water Quality
- Simple to Use
- Easy to Adapt
- Contains Silver Impregnated Carbon
- Not necessary to refrigerate between trips (however we do recommend this if possible)
- Refillable / Re-usable (up to 2 refills)
- Multi Use - Caravans, Inline, with hoses, home, office or for portable use. Standard Carbon filters do not qualify as well as Silver Carbon in these applications.
Includes 12mm Standard Garden Hose Fittings - Irrigation Grade UV Stable
Suits any general filtration use where taste/odour and chemical extraction are desired. However, we are targeting the demand within the Caravan Fraternity where the simplicity of this filter rivals all other Van filters on offer today.
When travelling around the country side you can't guarantee the quality of the water supply. More than often it is untreated water which can quickly introduce bacteria into the porous carbon fibres which ultimately will result in the water taking on a bad taste/odour or both.
We counter this by using a silver activated carbon where bacteria are not able to colonise in the presence of silver Ions. The result of this is longer life of the filter and a much cleaner, more pleasant tasting water, regardless of if you are consuming treated or untreated water supplies.
Length: 318mm (Including connectors)
Diameter: 68mm (2.5" inline filter)
Max Flow Rate:10L/Min
Recommended Flow Rate: 5L/Min
Filter Life: Up to 2 Years
Carbon Life: Up to 12 months
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|