DMfit® 12mm Quick Connect Inline Mesh Strainer 100 Mesh Caravan Pre-Filter 6-34
- Genuine DMfit® Quick Connect / Push Fit Fitting
- Suits 12mm John Guest® Tubing
- 100 Mesh / 150 Micron Screen Filter
- Wash & Reuse
- Small, Compact Inline Pre-Filter
Inline Mesh Strainer
DMfit® products are manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials meeting the requirements of the US FDA, WRAS, ANSI/NSF-51, 61, ACS, KTW and DVGW-W270 Our products are widely used in water purification, food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
DMfit® provides quick and convenient assembly - saving time & expense. Our ISO9001, 14001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality. Defects are easily detectable and maintenance is easy with its easy dismantling for access.
The unique oval collet design is superior and more practical, and is an improvement welcomed by our world-wide customers in all industries. Beyond water and food use, fittings can be used with air, gases, vacuum, & liquids. And all connections can be assembled & disassembled repeatedly. A broad of sizes covers a broad scope of applications.
The ADMF1212M Inline Mesh Strainer is the perfect choice for pre-filtration in caravans and other applications that require 12mm tubing. The 150 micron screen can help to prevent large particles from entering your caravan and blocking the internals, valves and other fixtures.
Working Pressure: 0 - 100 psi
Mesh: 100 Mesh
Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.