DMfit® 12mm Quick Connect Inline Mesh Strainer 100 Mesh Caravan Pre-Filter 6-34
- Genuine DMfit® Quick Connect / Push Fit Fitting
- Suits 12mm John Guest® Tubing
- 100 Mesh / 150 Micron Screen Filter
- Wash & Reuse
- Small, Compact Inline Pre-Filter
Inline Mesh Strainer
DMfit® products are manufactured from safe, non-toxic materials meeting the requirements of the US FDA, WRAS, ANSI/NSF-51, 61, ACS, KTW and DVGW-W270 Our products are widely used in water purification, food/beverage and pneumatic systems.
DMfit® provides quick and convenient assembly - saving time & expense. Our ISO9001, 14001 registered quality system ensures our customers a superior level of product quality. Defects are easily detectable and maintenance is easy with its easy dismantling for access.
The unique oval collet design is superior and more practical, and is an improvement welcomed by our world-wide customers in all industries. Beyond water and food use, fittings can be used with air, gases, vacuum, & liquids. And all connections can be assembled & disassembled repeatedly. A broad of sizes covers a broad scope of applications.
The ADMF1212M Inline Mesh Strainer is the perfect choice for pre-filtration in caravans and other applications that require 12mm tubing. The 150 micron screen can help to prevent large particles from entering your caravan and blocking the internals, valves and other fixtures.
Working Pressure: 0 - 100 psi
Mesh: 100 Mesh
Dimensions: 8cm x 8cm
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.