Caravan Water Filter System | Light Duty GT1-4WLD
Some inferior versions of this original system are NOT supplied fitted with a bracket. The result of this is huge stress on the centre joiner. This in turn can cause leakage and even complete failure of the joiner nipple. Don't be fooled into buying cheap inferior versions that will undoubtedly cause you stress and cost you money in the future.
Also available with this system is a high quality 0.5 micron sediment filter, and a top of the range 1 micron 100% Pure Coconut Carbon Block Filter.
We recommend using this system as a portable filter system to avoid damage whilst in transit. When in motion detach the system to avoid unnecessary pressure on the housings and fittings.
Suits standard Australian size cartridges 10" x 2.5". The port sizes are 1/2" for reasonably high flow to. To maximise the efficiency of the carbon cartridges, you should not exceed 10 LPM.
All our systems carry a lifetime warranty so buy with confidence. We are the original suppliers of filtration to caravaners Australia wide.
We are very proud to be the first to offer these true, common sense savings to you!! When buying filters the 3 main aspect you need to block out are:
1. Sediment, Dirt, & Rust
2. Chemicals, Chlorine, Organics , Taste, & Odour
3. Giardia (Cysts)
Giardia needs to be filtered out through 0.5 micron filtration. In the past, the only method of doing this was to buy expensive 0.5 micron carbon filters. We are happy to say that we now offer a much cheaper alternative, which is the 0.5 micron Sediment Filter.
The 0.5 micron sediment filter effectively reduces Giardia, thus allowing you to purchase any micron rating Carbon Filters, because regardless of the micron rating they will ALL extract the chemical elements.
Choose From Our Range Of Compatible Filters Available:
Standard Filters | GT2-0K + GT4-6P
These are the most commonly used filters in both caravan filtration and also in home undersink filtration.
They are affordable and effective.
Silver Impregnated Carbon | GT2-0K + GT4-58PS05
Whilst carbon effectively removes odours and taste issues from water, it will leave behind microscopic metal compounds in the form of minute ash/dust particles, which in turn prove to be a source of nourishment for bacteria. This bacteria feeds off the nutrients in the insoluble ash and can then be flushed into the drinking water supply.
Silver Impregnated Carbon is proven to stop the growth of ash/dust fed bacteria
Filtration Process: When a cell of bacteria is absorbed into the carbon's structure, it comes into contact with silver ions.
The sulphurhydryl group already within the bacterial cell reacts with the silver, producing a silver sulphur complex.
The complex immobilises the respiratory activity of the bacterial cell by preventing the transfer of hydrogen and an oxidative reaction.
The cell cannot reproduce and dies, reducing the risk of gastro illness by ingesting bacteria.
For use and installation of this system we have a vast range of John Guest certified fittings which you can find in the customisation options, as well as the fitting section of our store.
Fitting Kits (optional) - John Guest
12mm: Supplied With
- 3m John Guest 12mm Black Tubing LLDPE
- 2x 1/2" Male to 12mm Pushfit Fittings
- 2x 1/2" Female to 12mm Pushfit Fittings
- 1x 12mm Inline Tap/Valve
1/2" : Supplied With
- 3m John Guest 1/2" Black Tubing LLDPE
- 2x 1/2" Male to 1/2" Pushfit Fittings
- 2x 1/2" Female to 1/2" Pushfit Fittings
- 1x 1/2" Inline Tap/Valve
Filter Size: 10" x 2.5"
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|