Inline Caravan Water Filter | Silver Bacteriostatic Carbon
Inline Caravan Water Filter
Contains SILVER STABILISING CARBON
with unique Anti-Bacterial Properties for premium water filtration.
The silver media that suits this caravan filter can be bought here
Simply tip out your old silver carbon and replace it with new media!
- Simple to Use
- Easy to Adapt
- Contains Silver Stabilizing Carbon
- Not necessary to refrigerate between trips (however we do recommend this if possible)
- Refillable / Re-usable (up to 2 refills)
- Multi Use - Caravans, Inline, with hoses, home, office or for portable use. Standard Carbon filters do not qualify as well as Silver Carbon in these applications.
318mm Long (Including Connectors)
1/4" Quick Connect Tube Fittings
1/2" Male thread fittings
2 Mounting Brackets to secure the filter in ANY location.
Filter Life: 12 - 24 months (pending usage)
Flow Rate: The system can function up to 15Lt/min, HOWEVER, we recommend using the system at 6Lt/min or less for complete chemical extraction.
Suits any general filtration use where taste/odour and chemical extraction are desired. However, we are targeting the demand within the Caravan Fraternity where the simplicity of this filter rivals all other Van filters on offer today.
When travelling around the country side you can't guarantee the quality of the water supply. More than often it is untreated water which can quickly introduce bacteria into the porous carbon fibres which ultimately will result in the water taking on a bad taste/odour or both.
We counter this by using a silver activated carbon where bacteria are not able to colonise in the presence of silver Ions. The result of this is longer life of the filter and a much cleaner, more pleasant tasting water, regardless of if you are consuming treated or untreated water supplies.
We've set this filter up with 1/2" brass male connectors we've also supplied 1/4" Quick Connect Nipples so this filter can be introduced into 1/4 filter line, commonly found in vans and under sink applications. We believe we've supplied all the adaptors required to suit/fit ANY application for the filter.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|