High Flow Heavy Metal Water Filter Replacement Cartridge H1-19HMR-RC| Hi Flow
- WaterMark Certified Undersink Filter
- Reduces Chemicals such as Chlorine & VOC's
- Reduces Heavy Metals including; Pb, Hg, As, Cr, Mg, Ni, Co, Ba, Sr, Zn, Cu, Cd & More!
- High Flow Rate for Main Kitchen Taps
- Tested & Certified to Real Working Conditions
- 0.5uM Giardia & Cyst Rated Cartridge - Suitable for Tank Water
- Advanced Scale Inhibiting Media - Protects Taps & Appliances
- Suitable for Coffee Machine Pre-Filtration
- Suitable replacement for HiFlow (pre-2017), Everpure 2CB-GW & Pentair Filters
This replacement cartridge is suitable for the H1-19HMR undersink water filter system. This system allows full flow at the mixer tap without the need for any plumbing or separate faucet.
Stage 1 Within the metal canister is a membrane that traps all particles 0.5 Micron or larger from passing through the filtration process. These particles include sediment, Cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia, and asbestos fibres. Over time it is this membrane that will become clogged with particles and a reduction in flow may be evident.
Stage 2 The internal core is made with a special activated carbon compound. This compound will filter out chlorine and any taste, odour or colour issues within the water supply through an absorption filtration process. This media is also designed to reduce all heavy metals in the water. The useful life of the carbon compound is 12 months.
Stage 3 The final filtration process undertaken by the HMR filter cartridge reduces limescale (scale) build up in water using appliances. The final chamber of the HMR cartridge contains an amount of polyphosphate to treat calcium and magnesium particle and stop them from forming scale on appliance such as kettles, coffee and ice making machines. The useful life of the polyphosphate is 12 months.
The end result is clean, clear filtered water delivered at mains pressure producing 12,600 litres annually – at a cost of less than one (1) cent per litre.
Please note that this is the cartridge only NOT the complete system.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.