3 Stage Undersink Water Filter Bacterial Removal Rain Tank Water 1-46WUFC
- 0.1 Micron Hollow Fibre Bacterial Removal Filter
- WaterMark Certified Housings
- Filters Included
- Comprehensive Installation Kit Included
- Suitable for Un-Chlorinated Water - Tank Water
WaterMark Certified Housings
These Water Filter Housings are certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247.
WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark certified filter systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are randomly batch tested to ensure top quality and workmanship for your water filtration products.
- GT1-22W - Twin Water Filter System with 1/4" Ports
- GT6-12SED - 1 Micron Inline Sediment Filter
- GT4-6UFC - 0.1 Micron Ultra Fine Coconut Carbon Block
- GT4-6LPD - 20 Micron Coconut Carbon Block
- GT17-0S - Plastic Opening Spanner
- GT14-14S - Inlet Tee Valve
- GT20-16GW - 2 Metres 1/4" Tubing (White)
- GT9-2S - Modern Goose Neck Faucet
- GT10-23LS - 1/4" Elbow Fittings
- GT18-13 - 500 kPa WaterMark Certified Pressure Limiting Valve
- Comprehensive Instructions
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape
NSF 61 Inlet Tee
Gone are the days of struggling to get the right amount of thread tape onto your fittings (such as the feed water block and brass ball valve). Now, thanks to this handy combination fitting, it's simply a matter of interrupting your cold-water line with this tee and plugging in the 1/4" tubing to the filtration system.
The other benefit of this fitting is that by having the built-in isolation switch you can easily turn the water on and off for cartridge changes.
1 Micron Polypropylene Inline Sediment Filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 1 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or in front of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
NEW Hollow Fibre Coconut Carbon Filter - UFC
100% Coconut Carbon Block Cartridge
10" x 2.5" 10 micron (Carbon)
0.1 Micron (Hollowfibre Core)
Ultra fine filtration is here and changing the way we filter water. The ability to filter water right down to 0.1 micron, takes away the need for powered U/V appliances. This is of particular relevance in older homes where power points are not readily found under sinks.
UF - HF (Ultra Fine Hollow Fibre) filtration is wide spread in commercial applications, where they can be back washed and re-used. However given the domestic nature of residential drinking water filtration, back washing isn't viable - particularly now that the prices for this type of filtration have dropped to reasonable values. The price drop is all thanks to the ever growing demand of this revolutionary new filtration option.
This Filter has a multitude of applications from retrofitting to standard twin system or stand alone filtering for camper van, caravan, and motor homes. This filter delivers safe water regardless of the water supply it is being used on at the time.This is not reverse osmosis so there is no waste water but you still obtain 0.1 micron filtering.
We have designed these in an "outside -in" direction so the life of the filter is enormously extended, but like all filtration the dirtier the water, the faster the cartridge will expire.
20 Micron Low Pressure Drop Coconut Carbon Filter
LPD Filters are utilised in cases that require the chemical reduction capacity of a carbon block, combined with the flow rate capacity and differential pressure drop of an impregnated Pleated Filter.
The coarser micron rating of 20uM allows the filter cartridge to process a higher volume of water with as little resistance as possible.
The success of this cartridge comes in the special combination of materials and high iodine number to provide chemical absorption you would expect from a standard CTO, while at the same time having almost 30% less media creating a thinner block wall, allowing water to flow at a higher rate with little resistance.
These filters are perfect as a pre-filter for other catalytic carbon filters to pre-treat free chlorine and VOC’s, allowing the final filter to work more effectively to its full capacity.
Filters to 0.1 Micron
Blocks Giardia and Crypto (which are commonly found in tank & non-municipal supplies)
Eliminates the need for costly U/V Light Systems
No waste water produced (unlike Reverse Osmosis Systems)
In-expensive to replace
Please note: This filter is not suitable for gravity fed systems, we recommend
at least 50 psi pressure when using this filter This Filter is not
designed for whole of house use
Housings: 10" x 2.5"
Max Flow Rate: 3.78L/Min
Max Working Pressure: 70psi - 500kPa
Max Inlet Pressure: 125psi
Tested Pressure: 325psi
VOC Reduction: >95%
Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Capacity: 57,000L @ 3.8L/Min
Pressure Differential: 27.6kPa @ 3.8L/Min
Flow Rate: 5L/Min @ 500kPa
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.