High Flow Quick Change System Mixer Tap Filtration Chloramine Reduction + Scale Reduction
- WaterMark Certified Undersink Filter
- Removes Chemicals such as chlorine, chloramine & VOC’s
- High Flow Rate for Main Kitchen Taps
- Tested and Certified to Real Life Working Conditions
- 5uM for Low Pressure Drop
- Includes Dual Check Valve & Braided Flex Hose
- Easy to install and maintain – Quick Change Cartridge
- Fitting Kit including – Everything Required for Installation
High Flow Chloramine Removal System
Undersink Filtration is very popular and effective, but because of limited space and hard to reach areas, it may not always be the most convenient type of water filter to install. HPF’s range of High Flow Mixer Tap Filters take away all of the difficulty with the installation and maintenance issues.
The Slim 14” Cartridge of the H1-19CRC System can fit in almost any Undersink cupboard with the convenience of vertical or horizontal installation. The H1-19CRC is the only Quick-Change High Flow Filter on the Market in Australia that easily fits under the sink and is tested and certified to remove Chloramine under ‘Real Working Conditions’ such as higher flow rates and higher concentrations of chemicals.
It is rated to a standard 5uM Nominal rating for the reduction of particulates which makes this filter a one stop all-in-one cartridge, reducing the footprint required under the sink.
The HPF® EPA Quick Change Cartridge provides your family with clean, fresh great tasting water suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
Simple and effective water filtration with their combination of high-performance carbon, unique binders and proprietary manufacturing processes, these systems deliver minimal drop in water pressure, High dirt holding capacity and excellent contaminant reduction.
With a rating of 5uM for particulate filtration, this filter reduces Chloramines, Sediment and Chemical with exceptional flow rate capabilities. The CRC 14” quick change cartridge is a unique cartridge which has been specifically designed for chloramine reduction and has been tested by the manufacturer in accordance followed by NSF/ANSI standard and is Compliant with NSF/ANSI protocol.
The CRC 14” cartridge combines 3 main principles of filtration into 1 single Filter
cartridge including Chloramine Reduction, Particulate Filtration down to 5uM by
mechanical means & Chlorine, Pesticides, Hazardous Chemicals, Tastes and Odour
Filter changes are a breeze and DIY friendly with a simple twist lock filter cartridge that can be changed over in less than a minute.
Capacity: 19,000 Litres (52L Of Cold Water per day for 1 year)
Pressure: 70 kPa - 860 kPa
Temperature: 4°C - 55°C
Flow Rate: Up To 8L/Min
Micron: 5 Micron Nominal - High Flow, Low Pressure Drop
Features: Chloramine Reduction > 85%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.