High Flow Quick Change System Mixer Tap Filtration Heavy Metal Reduction + Scale Reduction
- WaterMark Certified Undersink Filter
- Removes Chemicals such as chlorine & VOC’s
- Removes Heavy Metals Including: Pb, Hg, As, Cr, Mg, Ni, Co, Ba, Sr, Zn, Cu, Cd & More
- High Flow Rate for Main Kitchen Taps
- Tested and Certified to Real Life Working Conditions
- 0.5uM Giardia & Cyst Rated Cartridge
- Advances Scale Inhibiting Media to Protect Taps & Appliances
- Includes Dual Check Valve & Braided Flex Hose
- Easy to install and maintain – Quick Change Cartridge
- 10" Compact Design
- Fitting Kit including – Everything Required for Installation
High Flow Heavy Metal Reduction System
The HPF® EPA Quick Change Cartridge provides your family with clean, fresh great tasting water suitable for use in a wide range of applications.
Simple and effective water filtration with their combination of high performance carbon, unique binders and proprietary manufacturing processes, these systems deliver minimal drop in water pressure, high dirt holding capacity and excellent contaminant reduction.
With a low rating of 0.5 Micron for particulate filtration, this filter reduces contaminants including cysts such as Giardia and has bacteriostatic properties.
The HMR cartridge combines 3 main principles of filtration into 1 compact 10” Filter cartridge including Particulate Filtration, Limescale Prevention and Chemical & Heavy Metal Reduction
The Compact 10” Cartridge of the H1-19HMR System can fit in almost any Undersink cupboard with the convenience of vertical or horizontal installation. The H1-19HMR is the best Quick-Change High Flow Filter on the Market in Australia that easily fits under the sink and are tested and certified to remove Heavy Metals under ‘Real Working Conditions’ such as higher flow rates and higher concentrations of chemicals. It is rated to a standard 0.5uM rating for the reduction of particulates, Giardia & Cysts which makes this filter a one stop all-in-one cartridge, reducing the footprint required under the sink.
The advanced Scale Stop media used in the HMR-RC makes them perfect for pre-filtration into coffee makers or ice machines, in fact, any type of low flow appliance will benefit from this filter as it prevents the harsh scale build up caused by hardness in water.
Filter changes are a breeze and DIY friendly with a simple twist lock filter cartridge that can be changed over in less than a minute.
Capacity: 12,600 Litres (34.5L Of Cold Water per day for 1 year)
Pressure: 70 kPa - 860 kPa
Temperature: 4°C - 55°C
Flow Rate: Up To 8L/Min
Micron: 0.5 Micron Nominal - High Flow, Giardia Rated
Features: Heavy Metal Reduction > 85%
Initial Lead Reduction: >99%
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.