Triple Undersink Water Filter System For Coffee Machines & Hard Water (GT1-3TCM)
- Ideal for Hard Water (i.e. Mains & Treated Potable Bore Water)
- WaterMark Certified Triple Undersink Filter
- Standard Size 10" x 2.5" System
- Treats Hardness and Limescale up to 1300 mg/L
- Reduces Heavy Metals
- No Electricity, No Salt, No Regeneration Required
- Up to 3L/Min Operating Flow Rate*
Triple Undersink Coffee Machine 10" x 2.5" Water Filter System
The Triple Undersink Coffee Machine Filter has been specifically designed for the barista in mind. The system will filter out the nasty chemicals as well as treat limescale to protect you coffee machine, leaving behind the valuable minerals to give your the best tasting coffee in AUS!!
- 3x 10" x 2.5" Undersink Housings - Pre Assembled With Bracket Affixed
- 1x 5 Micron Polyspun Sediment Filter
- 1x 1 Micron Pure 100% Coconut Carbon Block Filter
- 1x One Stop Plus Cartridge
- 1x Opening Spanner
INSTALLATION - Please note this system is WaterMark Certified to Australian plumbing standards (AS/NZS 3497), and will need to be installed by a licensed plumber. Simply order online with free shipping to your home, and once it arrives any local licensed plumber will be able to do the installation (the system also comes with instructions)!
Stage 1: 5 Micron NSF Polyspun Sediment Filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or in front of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Stage 2: 1 Micron Coconut Carbon Filter
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front-line carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavor.
These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. We are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
Stage 3: One Stop Plus 10" x 2.5" Filter
One Stop Plus™
The OneStop Plus™ system is not a softener, it is a water conditioner designed to protect open circuit piping from limescale deposits. It can be installed as a Point-of-Entry device, for both cold and hot water, or as a Point-of-Use device, installed directly before the equipment that needs to receive treated water (saunas, dishwashers, washing machines, coffee machines, etc.).
OneStop Plus™ prevents limescale by interacting with the calcium carbonate molecules, turning them into harmless soft crystals. These soft carbonate crystals continue to flow with the water but do not attach to surfaces and are simply washed away down the drain. At the same time the soft crystals “snow ball” their way through the water attracting free calcium carbonate molecules dramatically reducing existing limescale deposits. The water treated by OneStop Plus™ keeps the original healthful minerals while solving limescale problems.
Features & Benefits
Retains Essential Minerals
- Converts limescale to harmless crystals
- Reduces existing limescale deposits
- Prevents limescale deposits without the use of chemicals, electricity or salt
- Designed for and safe for drinking water applications.
- No water waste from back-washing
- No regeneration
- No salt required
- Increased the efficiency of boilers and all other equipment in contact with the treated water.
Reduces Heavy Metals
- Reduces copper, lead, zinc and cadmium levels
- Long life cartridge - Hardness is not the limiting factor*
- Compatible with most municipal water supplies (see Specs)
- Heating Systems
- Washing Machines
- Baths, Showers.
Food & Beverage
- Hot Drink Machines
- Steam Water Heaters
- Boilers or Steamers
- Espresso Coffee Machines
- Perfect for Liquid Circuit Cooling Systems
Housings: 10" x 2.5"
Max Flow: 3.78L/Min
Max Pressure: 70 psi - 500 kPa
Max Inlet Pressure: 125 psi
Tested Pressure: 325 psi
VOC Reduction: >95%
Chlorine Reduction: 30,000L @ 3.78L/Min
One Stop Water Chemistry Limits
pH: 6.5 - 8.5
Max Hardness: 1300 mg/L
Temperature: 5°C - 60°C
Chlorine: <3 mg/L
Iron: <0.3 mg/L
Manganese: <0.05 mg/L
Oil & Phosphates: Pre-Treatment required if present
Hydrogen Sulfide: Pre-Treatment required if present
Flow: Up to 3L/Min for Maximum efficiency.
* The recommended replacement time for this cartridge is listed as 12 months. One Stop Plus™ filters do not expire due to hardness in water, rather they are affected by the above conditions and heavy metals in water. If your water is free from heavy metals, your filter cartridge will last longer than 12 months.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.