Twin CLEAR Water Filter System | Brewing | Bio Fuel | Washable
Twin Filter Kit includes:
Twin Housings Clear with 3/4" NPT in and out ports
Pre Assembled White Bracket
1 x 5 micron Pleated Washable Sediment Filter
1 x 1 micron Pleated Washable Sediment Filter
This Kit is SUPERB value !!
The filters supplied in this kit are WASHABLE AND RE-USABLE
Simply remove them when they block and rinse them under running water, and then re -insert. Can be used over and over again.
This kit is highly recommended for:
Brewers - Clear cartridges aid in watching for sediment build up.
Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Water - Clear housing should only ever be used out of direct sunlight. They are NOT U/V stable.
Ideal for beer brewers, water and hydrogen cell development
Strong and Robust design
This standard size 10" x 2.5" filter housing is very popular for caravan and camper situation when you want to fill the tank before you head off.
A commonly used filter for tank water supplies
This housing does not have WaterMark certification and therefore is not suitable for installation indoors under constant pressure, it is designed as a POU system that should be turned off when not in use.
When using this housing under pressure, it must be used with a pressure limiting valve limited to 70 psi or less.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.