Twin Undersink Quick Connect Water Filter System (1-EQ2)
- Quick Change Filters
- Plug and Play
- 5 Micron CTO
- 1 Micron Sediement filter
WATERMARK CERTIFIED QUICK-CHANGE TWIN STAGE FILTER SYSTEM
This system is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 022780. WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
New Features Include
- 2 Stages of Filtration
- Quick Change Filter Technology
NEW 2 Stage Quick Change Sediment/Carbon Water Filter
The Lan Shan GT1-EQ2 is a small and compact quick-change system featuring 1 uM Sediment and a 5uM carbon filter. The quick-change system simplifies filter changes allowing almost anyone to do their own filter changes – no more expensive call out fees as you simply twist the filters to remove and install its that easy.
- 2 Stage Watermark Certified System
- 1uM Quick Change Sediment Filter
- 5uM Quick Change Carbon Filter
GT1-72ST Kit Contains (optional)
- 2m White Tubing
- Inlet Water Valve
- 500kPA Pressure limiting valve
Temperature range 5-52 Degree C
Dry - 2Kg
System Dimensions (Approx):
Height: 37cm Width: 11cm Length: 18cm
Filter System Stage Breakdown
Stage 1: ST-01 1uM Sediment QC Cartridge – Replace Every 12 Months
Quick Change 1uM Sediment filter to help protect the more expensive carbon filter and reverse osmosis membrane filters, 100% melt blow Polypropylene fibre
Stage 2: ST-CTO 5uM Coconut Carbon QC Cartridge – Replace every 12 months
This quick change carbon filter which is made of coconut carbon block and removes chlorine, VOC’s and THM’s and absorbs harmful organic chemicals in feed water. Carbon will also improve the taste and odour of the water
Filter System Replacement Pack
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.