Twin Undersink Quick Connect Water Filter System (1-EQ2)
- Quick Change Filters
- Plug and Play
- 5 Micron CTO
- 1 Micron Sediement filter
WATERMARK CERTIFIED QUICK-CHANGE TWIN STAGE FILTER SYSTEM
This system is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 022780. WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
New Features Include
- 2 Stages of Filtration
- Quick Change Filter Technology
NEW 2 Stage Quick Change Sediment/Carbon Water Filter
The Lan Shan GT1-EQ2 is a small and compact quick-change system featuring 1 uM Sediment and a 5uM carbon filter. The quick-change system simplifies filter changes allowing almost anyone to do their own filter changes – no more expensive call out fees as you simply twist the filters to remove and install its that easy.
- 2 Stage Watermark Certified System
- 1uM Quick Change Sediment Filter
- 5uM Quick Change Carbon Filter
GT1-72ST Kit Contains (optional)
- 2m White Tubing
- Inlet Water Valve
- 500kPA Pressure limiting valve
Temperature range 5-52 Degree C
Dry - 2Kg
System Dimensions (Approx):
Height: 37cm Width: 11cm Length: 18cm
Filter System Stage Breakdown
Stage 1: ST-01 1uM Sediment QC Cartridge – Replace Every 12 Months
Quick Change 1uM Sediment filter to help protect the more expensive carbon filter and reverse osmosis membrane filters, 100% melt blow Polypropylene fibre
Stage 2: ST-CTO 5uM Coconut Carbon QC Cartridge – Replace every 12 months
This quick change carbon filter which is made of coconut carbon block and removes chlorine, VOC’s and THM’s and absorbs harmful organic chemicals in feed water. Carbon will also improve the taste and odour of the water
Filter System Replacement Pack
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filters|