Twin Undersink Water Filter Bacterial Removal Rain Tank Water Watermark GT1-46WUFC
The pressure limiting valve should be routinely replaced every 2 years to ensure your system is protected. You can purchase these
NEW Hollow Fibre Coconut Carbon Filter
100% Coconut Carbon Block Cartridge
10" x 2.5" 10 micron (Carbon)
0.1 Micron (Hollowfibre Core)
Ultra fine filtration is here and changing the way we filter water. The ability to filter water right down to 0.1 micron, takes away the need for powered U/V appliances. This is of particular relevance in older homes where power points are not readily found under sinks.
UF - HF (Ultra Fine Hollow Fibre) filtration is wide spread in commercial applications, where they can be back washed and re-used. However given the domestic nature of residential drinking water filtration, back washing isn't viable - particularly now that the prices for this type of filtration have dropped to reasonable values. The price drop is all thanks to the ever growing demand of this revolutionary new filtration option.
This Filter has a multitude of applications from retrofitting to standard twin system or stand alone filtering for camper van, caravan, and motor homes. This filter delivers safe water regardless of the water supply it is being used on at the time.This is not reverse osmosis so there is no waste water but you still obtain 0.1 micron filtering.
We have designed these in an "outside -in" direction so the life of the filter is enormously extended, but like all filtration the dirtier the water, the faster the cartridge will expire.
Filters to 0.1 Micron
Blocks Giardia and Crypto (which are commonly found in tank & non-municipal supplies)
Eliminates the need for costly U/V Light Systems
No waste water produced (unlike Reverse Osmosis Systems)
In-expensive to replace
Please note: This filter is not suitable for gravity fed systems, we reccomend at least 50 psi pressure when using this filter
Housings: 10" x 2.5"
Max Flow Rate: 3.78L/Min
Max Working Pressure: 70psi - 500kPa
Max Inlet Pressure: 125psi
Tested Pressure: 325psi
VOC Reduction: >95%
Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction Capacity: 57,000L @ 3.8L/Min
Pressure Differential: 27.6kPa @ 3.8L/Min
Flow Rate: 5L/Min @ 500kPa
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|