Water Filter | Filtration Leak Detector And Shut Off Valve | Mechanical
Water Filtration Leakage Detector And Shut Off Valve | Mechanical (16-14)
Undersink Leak Detection Mechanical Shut Off Valve
Available in kit form with Mounting drip tray:
- Adjustable clamp to suit all undersink housings
- Mounting point for leak detection device
- Tapered tray to direct water flow to shut off device
PART NUMBER: GT16-14set (photo 2+3)
NEW Mechanical Leakage Detector + Shut Off Valve.
Suitable for use with systems that connect use 1/4" tubing.
How it works:
- Highly absorbant capsule sits in place under the shut off lever (like a reverse mouse trap)
- It quickly absorbs water causing the capsule to expand in an upward direction putting pressure on the shut off valve.
- When sufficient water has been absorbed, the lever will snap shut, stopping the inlet water flow and saving any possible water damage. (Best results when Plastic outer cover REMOVED)
As this is a mechanical device, you do not need to rely on electronic solenoids that can potentially fail or run out of battery.
Included in kit:
- Leak Detecting Shut Off Valve
- 2x Absorbant Capsules (Best Results when Plastic outer Cover REMOVED)
- Mounting Screws
- Adhesive double sided tape.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.