Anti Limescale Hard Water Conditioning Filter System For Coffee Machines & Appliances (GT1-0S + GT4-79)
WaterMark Certified Kit
This Water Filter Kit is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247.
WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark certified filter systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are randomly batch tested to ensure top quality and workmanship for your water filtration products.
- GT8-4G WaterMark Certified Filter Housing
- 304 Stainless Steel Bracket + Screws - Heavy Duty
- Opening Handle for Filter
- One Stop Plus™ Cartridge
INSTALLATION - Please note this system is WaterMark Certified to Australian plumbing standards (AS/NZS 3497), and will need to be installed by a licensed plumber. Simply order online with free shipping to your home, and once it arrives any local licensed plumber will be able to do the installation (the system also comes with instructions)!
Under no circumstances should a thread sealant be used on water filtration housings – thread tape ONLY is permitted.
If thread sealants are used, all warranty is void.
What is water hardness & limescale and why should you treat it?
“Hard Water” contains high levels of naturally-occurring dissolved minerals, such as Calcium and Magnesium. When dissolved in water, these minerals form sticky “scale” crystals that can cause the following problems:
- Scale can clog pipes and build up in and around fixtures such as taps and toilets;
- Scale has a tendency to form in hot water systems and appliances such as washing machines, kettles and coffee machines;
- Scale bonds with detergents to form soap scum which leaves a film and prevents proper cleaning (i.e white spots on glass, white soap scum residue on clothing).
The level of hardness in your water depends on where your water supply comes from. For example, bore water is a common source of water hardness, and many geographical regions (i.e. Western Australia and South Australia) are renowned for soils with high mineral content.
If you live in an area with hard water, consider how OneStop Plus media can help you combat the effects of scale build-up in your appliances!
The OneStop Plus™ system is a water conditioner designed to protect open circuit piping from limescale deposits. It can be installed as a Point-of-Entry device, for both cold and hot water, or as a Point-of-Use device, installed directly before the equipment that needs to receive treated water (saunas, dishwashers, washing machines, coffee machines, etc.). OneStop Plus™ media is a proprietary blend of two resins designed to treat hardness/scale build-up and reduce heavy metals. This media is fit for use with drinking water, and tested as compliant to the following certifications:
- The Scale Reduction Resin component is compliant to the National Sanitation Foundation Standard NSF/ANSI No. 61.
- The Heavy Metal Reduction Resin component is compliant to the Council of Europe Resolution ResAP (2004) 3.
OneStop Plus™ prevents limescale by interacting with the calcium carbonate molecules, turning them into harmless soft crystals. These soft carbonate crystals continue to flow with the water, however post-treatment, these molecules exhibit a significantly reduced ability to adhere to surfaces, and are simply washed away down the drain. At the same time, these soft crystals “snowball” their way through the water, attracting free calcium carbonate molecules and dramatically reducing existing limescale deposits.
As an added bonus, OneStop Plus™ media has the secondary effect of adsorbing heavy metals, without leaching them back into the water!
OneStop Plus Media Reduces Heavy Metals
- Reduces copper, mercury, lead, zinc and cadmium levels per the below table.
- Long life cartridge - Hardness is not the limiting factor*
- Compatible with most municipal water supplies (see Specs Tab)
Retains Essential Minerals
- Converts limescale to harmless crystals
- Reduces existing limescale deposits
- Prevents limescale deposits without the use of chemicals, electricity or salt
- Designed for and safe for drinking water applications.
- No water waste from back-washing
- No regeneration
- No salt required
- Increased the efficiency of boilers and all other equipment in contact with the treated water.
- Heating Systems
- Washing Machines
- Baths & Showers
Food & Beverage
- Hot Drink Machines
- Steam Water Heaters
- Boilers or Steamers
- Espresso Coffee Machines
- Perfect for Liquid Circuit Cooling Systems
Water Chemistry Limits
pH: 6.5 - 8.5
Max Hardness: 1300 mg/L
Temperature: 5°C - 60°C
Chlorine: <3 mg/L
Iron: <0.3 mg/L
Manganese: <0.05 mg/L
Oil & Phosphates: Pre-Treatment required if present
Hydrogen Sulfide: Pre-Treatment required if present
Flow: 3L/Min for Maximum efficiency.
* The recommended replacement time for this cartridge is listed as 12 months. One Stop Plus™ filters do not expire due to hardness in water, rather they are affected by the above conditions and heavy metals in water. If your water is free from heavy metals, your filter cartridge will last longer than 12 months.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.