WaterMark Twin Undersink Tank Water Filter - SS Bracket - Chrome Tap - Silver Carbon 0.5uM GT1-46SS
Full Australian WaterMark Certification
This Water Filtration System is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247. WaterMark is the standard that is required by law for a qualified plumber in Australia to install any item on municipal town water. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark filtration systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are batch tested to ensure quality and workmanship for your filtration products.
- GT1-22SS - Twin Water Filter System with 1/4" Ports
- GT2-2NSF - 5 Micron Gradient Polypropylene Spun Sediment
- GT4-58PS05 - 0.5 Micron Silver Carbon Block
- GT17-0S - Plastic Opening Spanner
- GT14-14S - 61 Inlet Tee Valve
- GT20-16GW - 2 Metres 1/4" Tubing (White)
- GT9-9S - Bat Tap Standard Faucet
- GT10-23LS - 1/4" Elbow Fittings
- GT18-13 - 500 kPa WaterMark Certified Pressure Limiting Valve
- Comprehensive Instructions
- 1 x Roll Thread Tape
- Coloured Resale Box
Entry Tee Compliant to NSF/ANSI 61
Gone are the days of struggling to get the right amount of thread tape onto your fittings (such as the feed water block and brass ball valve). Now, thanks to this handy combination fitting, it's simply a matter of interrupting your cold-water line with this tee and plugging in the 1/4" tubing to the filtration system.
The other benefit of this fitting is that by having the built-in isolation switch you can easily turn the water on and off for cartridge changes.
5 Micron Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or infront of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our WaterMark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
100% Pure Bacteriostatic Silver Carbon Block Filters
This filter is similar to the H2-BLUE 100% Coconut Carbon Filter (4-6), but is impregnated with silver for the added benefits of carbon AND the bacteriostatic properties of silver impregnation. Whilst carbon effectively removes odours and taste issues from water, it will leave behind microscopic metal compounds in the form of minute ash/dust particles, which in turn prove to be a source of nourishment for bacteria. This bacteria feeds off the nutrients in the insoluble ash and can then be flushed into the drinking water supply.
Silver Impregnated Carbon is proven to stop the growth of ash/dust fed bacteria Filtration Process
When a cell of bacteria is absorbed into the carbon's structure, it comes into contact with silver ions. The sulphurhydryl group already within the bacterial cell reacts with the silver, producing a silver sulphur complex. The complex immobilises the respiratory activity of the bacterial cell by preventing the transfer of hydrogen and an oxidative reaction.
The cell cannot reproduce and dies, reducing the risk of gastro illness by ingesting bacteria.
Several factors need to be considered when recommending silver impregnated carbon for use in bacteriostatic filters. Coconut Carbon is rated to be one of the best base materials used in today's market. Coconut Carbon provides a much higher volume of micropores than coal, wood or lignite based carbon. Thus, resulting in a more effective removal of trihalomethanes (THM's) from municipal water supplies. The larger surface area provides a more effective method of filtering common contaminates such as chlorine and chloramines. The unique raw material of the coconut shell and the carbon manufacturing process ensures exceptional hardness and low ash content
We are switching our carbon cartridges away from our H2Blue brand to a manufacturer who has for more than 30 years, been a leader in carbon cartridge technology. This company only makes carbon cartridges. So their interest is dedicated to producing the finest Coconut Carbon cartridges at sensible prices
Rating: 0.5 Micron
Certification: WaterMark AS/NZS 3497
Type: Sediment/Carbon Filtration for Untreated Tank Water
Chlorine Taste & Odour Reduction
75,700L @ 3.8L/Min
3.0 psid @ 3.8L/Min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.