Aquanet Gravity Feed Water Filtration - Suit Waterworks SB5C & B5C 46-23
- Suits Most Bottle Top Water Coolers
- Filtered Water at Point Of Use
- No Plumbing Required
- Lateral Flow Distribution to Prevent Channelling
- Filter Base Perforations for Saturated Water Distribution
- Guide Rails Centrally Locate and Align Bottle Neck
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Aquanet® filter adds a refreshing new dimension to bottled water coolers. It offers advanced design and user-friendly features resulting in great tasting, healthy drinking water.
The Aquanet® functions through a combination of adsorption, absorption, ion exchange and mechanical filtration. Aquanet® filters the water as it leaves the bottle and reduces water borne contaminants before it reaches the reservoir. The four stage filter media substantially reduces chlorine, bad taste, odour and colour, along with organic impurities, pesticides, herbicides, detergent, dirt, rust and heavy metals such as lead, mercury and aluminium.
Aquanet® installs in seconds. It fits perfectly into the cooler or crock. There are no bolts or screws. No tools required.
Stage 1: 5 micron needle felt membrane pre-filter.
Stage 2*: 5 micron weak acid cation resin for reducing hardness, heavy metal and chlorine.
Stage 3**: High grade activated carbon for reducing chlorine, compounds, taste, rust & odour.
Stage 4: 5 micron needle felt membrane final filter.
*Weak acid cation resin is designed to reduce alkalinity and hardness in water. It is also excellent for the reduction of heavy metals and chlorine.
**EPA approved silver carbon is designed for reducing organic chemicals such as TCE, THM and EDB, plus reducing chlorine. The addition of silver inhibits the growth of bacteria.
6 months or 4000 litres.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.