Waterworks Australia D19C Floorstanding Watermarked Plumbed Chiller GT46-26
Waterworks D19C Floorstanding Filtered Watercooler
Plumbed into the main water supply, this system is available with freshly filtered drinking water for staff and clients in almost any area with a water supply. With no drainage required, installation is simple.
Available with a state-of-the-art carbon Inline Filter, freshly filtered water is stored in a sealed stainless steel tank, ensuring the water is kept free from contaminants.
The Waterworks D19C floorstanding watercooler is also available in both floorstanding and bechtop models.
The Waterworks® 19 Series is the latest in a series of water coolers renowned for reliability, longevity and value for money. The classy cabinet will complement the most stylish office or enhance any home décor.
Tap 1 Outlet water 9°C approx.
Tap 2 Outlet water 18°C approx.
Hot Tap Outlet water 88°C approx. (Hot/Cold Model only)
Soft closing and easy to operate.
Durable ABS plastic, easy clean.
COLD WATER COOLING RESERVOIR:
Hygienic stainless steel 2.5L chilling tank with contaminant seal. Adjustable thermostat with easy access from the back of the unit.
Hot Tank (Hot/Cold Model only): Stainless steel. Effecient internal heating element. Non-adjustable thermostat with manual reset safety limiter. Convenient hot water on/off switch.
Convection cooled condenser. Hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. Refrigerant type R134A
Net Weight: 15.5kg
Shipping Weight: 17.5kg
High gloss cabinet. Front and top ABS plastic. Side panels are high polymer coated steel / pre coated metal. Bench top model has removable side panels for internal access.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.