Waterworks Australia RM33 Blizzard Chilled Water Bubbler Fountain GT46-25
RUST PROOF CABINET: The RM Series water cooler cabinets are made of rota-moulded, pigmented polyethylene. This U.V. stabilised material provides an external cabinet which is durable, modern and 100% rust proof. Now comes with IP33 Rating
SERVICE ACCESS: The front access panel is secured with four (4) concealed screws. Removal of this panel provides access for any purpose including service, maintenance and filter replacement.
VANDAL RESISTANCE: The top and basin on the RM Series
is a single piece, (not numerous parts screwed together). This, combined with the internally fitted drain grill and the robust nature of polyethylene, provides unequalled vandal resistance.
FILTRATION: The internal, in-line filter will reduce sediment, chemicals, organic compounds and impurities which can adversely affect the quality and taste of your drinking water. Periodic filter replacement is easily achieved through the front panel.
TWO WAY GLASS FILLER: When fitted to the standard, (bubbler only) unit, the 2 way glass filler allows one touch activation for precise pouring or hands free for continuous flow.
ELECTRICAL: A 1.5 metre cordset with standard 3 pin plug is provided. The RM Series of water coolers do not have any specialised power requirements and can be plugged into any standard 240V 1PH 50Hz power point.
WATER INLET: The inlet is an industry standard 1/2” female BSP threaded connection situated on the rear of the cooler, (see installation instructions for exact rough in details).
DRAIN OUTLET: The drain outlet and integrated ‘P’ trap provide an industry standard 40mm connection situated on the rear of the cooler. (see installation instructions for exact rough in details).
12 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WHOLESALE WARRANTY: The entire range of Waterworks RM Series water coolers is covered by a 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty (copy available on request). The warranty provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage, for the period of 1 years from the date of original sale.
PACKED WEIGHT: 28kg
PACKED VOLUME: 0.208M3
PACKED DIMENSIONS: 420mmW x 420mmD x 1180mmH
* Based on intermittent use under environmental conditions of
ARI Standard 1010 and installation requirements of ARI Standard 1020.
**Due to our policy of continuous development,specifications are subject to change without notice.
***Colours are as close to actual as printing processes allow.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.