Waterworks Australia RM33 Blizzard Chilled Water Bubbler Fountain GT46-25
RUST PROOF CABINET: The RM Series water cooler cabinets are made of rota-moulded, pigmented polyethylene. This U.V. stabilised material provides an external cabinet which is durable, modern and 100% rust proof. Now comes with IP33 Rating
SERVICE ACCESS: The front access panel is secured with four (4) concealed screws. Removal of this panel provides access for any purpose including service, maintenance and filter replacement.
VANDAL RESISTANCE: The top and basin on the RM Series
is a single piece, (not numerous parts screwed together). This, combined with the internally fitted drain grill and the robust nature of polyethylene, provides unequalled vandal resistance.
FILTRATION: The internal, in-line filter will reduce sediment, chemicals, organic compounds and impurities which can adversely affect the quality and taste of your drinking water. Periodic filter replacement is easily achieved through the front panel.
TWO WAY GLASS FILLER: When fitted to the standard, (bubbler only) unit, the 2 way glass filler allows one touch activation for precise pouring or hands free for continuous flow.
ELECTRICAL: A 1.5 metre cordset with standard 3 pin plug is provided. The RM Series of water coolers do not have any specialised power requirements and can be plugged into any standard 240V 1PH 50Hz power point.
WATER INLET: The inlet is an industry standard 1/2” female BSP threaded connection situated on the rear of the cooler, (see installation instructions for exact rough in details).
DRAIN OUTLET: The drain outlet and integrated ‘P’ trap provide an industry standard 40mm connection situated on the rear of the cooler. (see installation instructions for exact rough in details).
12 YEAR COMPREHENSIVE WHOLESALE WARRANTY: The entire range of Waterworks RM Series water coolers is covered by a 1 Year Comprehensive Warranty (copy available on request). The warranty provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage, for the period of 1 years from the date of original sale.
PACKED WEIGHT: 28kg
PACKED VOLUME: 0.208M3
PACKED DIMENSIONS: 420mmW x 420mmD x 1180mmH
* Based on intermittent use under environmental conditions of
ARI Standard 1010 and installation requirements of ARI Standard 1020.
**Due to our policy of continuous development,specifications are subject to change without notice.
***Colours are as close to actual as printing processes allow.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.