Waterworks Australia SD19C Benchtop Watermarked Plumbed Chiller GT46-26S
Waterworks SD19C Benchtop Watercooler
The Waterworks SD19C Benchtop Watercooler provides a never ending supply of refreshing Hot & Cold or Cool & Cold water. They attach directly to your water source and are able to accommodate a variety of purification devices.
- Provides Cold (Chilled) & Cool (Ambient) Temperature Water
- Lead Free - Watermark Certified Unit - Food Grade
- Compact Benchtop Model - Perfect For Renters Or Office
- Accommodates Many Water Filters / Purifiers Including FSA Systems
- 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty
Plumbed into the main water supply, this system is available with freshly filtered drinking water for staff and clients in almost any area with a water supply. With no drainage required, installation is simple.
Available with a state-of-the-art carbon Inline Filter, freshly filtered water is stored in a sealed stainless steel tank, ensuring the water is kept free from contaminants.
The Waterworks SD19C Benchtop watercooler is also available in both floorstanding and bechtop models.
Net Weight: 13kg
Shipping Weight: 15.4kg
The Waterworks® 19 Series is the latest in a series of water coolers renowned for reliability, longevity and value for money. The classy cabinet will complement the most stylish office or enhance any home décor.
Tap 1 Outlet water 9°C approx.
Tap 2 Outlet water 18°C approx.
Hot Tap Outlet water 88°C approx. (Hot/Cold Model only)
High gloss cabinet. Front and top ABS plastic. Side panels are high polymer coated steel / pre coated metal. Bench top model has removable side panels for internal access.
Black/Silver or White/Silver
Soft closing and easy to operate.
Durable ABS plastic, easy clean.
COLD WATER COOLING RESERVOIR:
Hygienic stainless steel 2.5L chilling tank with contaminant seal. Adjustable thermostat with easy access from the back of the unit.
Hot Tank (Hot/Cold Model only): Stainless steel. Effecient internal heating element. Non-adjustable thermostat with manual reset safety limiter. Convenient hot water on/off switch.
Convection cooled condenser. Hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector. Refrigerant type R134A
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.