Waterworks SB5C Benchtop Bottled Water Dispenser - Ambient & Cold Water/ Hot & Cold 46-15
The Waterworks B5 Series water coolers are proven to be the most reliable bottled water coolers available. They are engineered to the highest levels of quality and dependability. The B5 coolers are proven performers in Australia’s harsh climate.
- Lead Free Waterways
- Stainless Steel Reservoir
- Cloud White Finish
- Wide Removable Drip Tray and Grid
- Durable UV Protected ABS & Painted Steel Cabinet
- Bottle NOT INCLUDED
- Provides Cold (Chilled) and Cool (Ambient) Temperature Water/ Hot and Cold Water
- Lead Free - Certified Food Grade Materials
- Compact Benchtop Model - Perfect For Renters Or Small Office
- Accommodates the Waterworks® Self-Fill Bottle
- Also Aquanet® Gravity Filter & Standard Bottles
- 3 Year Comprehensive Warranty
COLD WATER RESERVOIR: 4 Litre Type 304 stainless steel tank, which provides superior chilling. The highly polished surface is easy to clean and maintain. Easy to replace insulation.
HOT WATER RESERVOIR: 1.8 Litre Litre Type 304 stainless steel tank, with 500 watt sheathed heater to ensure temperature control. The on/off switch is easily accessible at the back of the unit
CABINET: Top and front panels are moulded of UV treated ABS and side panels are zinc coated steel sheets covered in electrostatically applied high polymer polyester resin.
COLOUR: High gloss cloud white available as standard.
TAPS: Durable polypropylene self-closing design – easy to operate. They are fully recessed for protection and are lever type, with fast flow for ease of operation. Hot safety tap available on hot/cold models.
FUNCTION STATUS DISPLAY: Waterwork's unique design. This exclusive device illuminates a green and red signal indicating the power/hot/cold position of the dispenser.
✓ Suits most bottle top water coolers
✓ Water on tap and filtered at the point of use
✓ Great tasting healthy drinking water
✓ Guaranteed quality of water
✓ No plumbing required
✓ Lateral flow distribution to prevent channelling.
✓ Filter base perforations for saturated water distribution.
✓ Integral guide rails centrally locate and align bottle neck.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Aquanet® filter adds a refreshing new dimension
to bottled water coolers. It offers advanced design and
user-friendly features resulting in great tasting, healthy
The Aquanet® functions through a combination of
adsorption, absorption, ion exchange and mechanical
filtration. Aquanet® filters the water as it leaves the
bottle and reduces water borne contaminants before it
reaches the reservoir.
The four stage filter media substantially reduces
chlorine, bad taste, odour and colour, along with organic
impurities, pesticides, herbicides, detergent, dirt, rust
and heavy metals such as lead, mercury and aluminium.
Aquanet® installs in seconds. It fits perfectly into the cooler
or crock. There are no bolts or screws. No tools required.
Stage 1: 5 micron needle felt membrane pre-filter.
Stage 2*: 5 micron weak acid cation resin for reducing
hardness, heavy metal and chlorine.
Stage 3**: High grade activated carbon for reducing
chlorine, compounds, taste, rust & odour.
Stage 4: 5 micron needle felt membrane final filter.
*Weak acid cation resin is designed to reduce alkalinity
and hardness in water. It is also excellent for the
reduction of heavy metals and chlorine.
**EPA approved silver carbon is designed for reducing
organic chemicals such as TCE, THM and EDB, plus
reducing chlorine. The addition of silver inhibits the
growth of bacteria.
Self Filter Bottle
• An economical filter option for homes & offices
• Greatly reduces bad taste and odour due to chemical additives in tap water
• Produces up to 8L per hour
• Fits all Waterworks bottle top water coolers and most industry standard coolers
• No heavy lifting - reduces OH&S risks
• Fits most ceramic dispensers
• Easily installed
Tap 1 Outlet water 9°C approx.
Tap 2 Outlet water 18°C approx.
Hot Tap Approx. 84 - 87 °C (Hot/Cold Model Only)
Weight & Dimensions
Height: 534mm (Not Including Bottle)
The entire range of Waterworks B5 Series water coolers are covered by our 12 month Comprehensive Warranty (copy available on request). The warranty provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage, for the period of 12 months from the date of original sale.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.