Waterworks SD5C Benchtop Water Cooler Watermark Plumbed in Chiller 46-12
Our D5 series point of use (P.O.U.) Water centres provide a never ending supply of refreshing Hot & Cold or Cool & Cold water. They attach directly to your water source and are able to accommodate a variety of purification devices. The large 12 litre reservoir makes it the ideal choice for use with Reverse Osmosis purification systems and the fast flow levers and high clearance recessed alcove make it easy to draw water.
- Provides Cold (Chilled) & Cool (Ambient) Temperature Water
- Lead Free - Watermark Certified Unit - Food Grade
- Compact Benchtop Model - Perfect For Renters Or Office
- Accommodates Many Water Filters / Purifiers Including FSA Systems
Compatible With Our Watermark Certified Filter Systems
All of our FSA Watermark Certified Water Filters are compatible with the Waterworks® Direct Plumbed in Water Coolers. The coolers use standard NSF Certified 1/4" Water filtration tubing that will easily adapt with filtration systems.
If you would like to know more about bundle options with FSA Water Filter Systems - Please contact us prior to order.
CABINET: Top and front panels are moulded of UV treated ABS and side panels are zinc coated steel sheets covered in electrostatically applied high polymer polyester resin.
COLOUR: High gloss cloud white available as standard.
DRIP TRAY: Concealed lift-out design of a high impact durable plastic. Removable for sanitation, it incorporates an anti-splash grid which diverts drain water into the drip tray.
TAPS: High impact polypropylene lever type. Fast flow and easy to operate. They’re assembled directly onto the reservoir and are fully recessed for added protection. Taps are 177mm above the drain grid allowing ample room for filling kettles and other tall objects. Hot tap has safety influence.
TOP: One piece heat resistant plastic. This rust-proof top provides a flat surface to hold small coffee servers and trays.
FUNCTION STATUS DISPLAY: Waterworks unique design. This exclusive device illuminates a red green signal indicating the Power/Hot/Cold position of the dispenser.
COOLING RESERVOIR: Constructed of polypropylene plastic, approximately 12 litres in capacity. The reservoir features large radius corners to facilitate cleaning. The integrated zoned waterway and baffle system prevents ice rings from restricting chilled water flow. Cold water capacity below the baffle is 4.2 litres. Water above the baffle stays at or about room temperature.
AIR FILTER: Located on the float assembly for easy access. The air filter contains a replaceable filter disc with a one micron membrane media.
Tap 1 Outlet water 9°C approx.
Tap 2 Outlet water 18°C approx.
Weight & Dimensions
The entire range of Waterworks D5 Series water coolers are covered by Waterworks® 12 month Comprehensive Warranty (copy available on request). The warranty provides comprehensive parts and labour coverage, for the period of 12 months from the date of original sale.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.