FSI X100 Convertible Filter / Bag Filter (36-52)
Different industrial applications can havedifferent requirements in terms of equipment and filter media. That's why we came up with our unique X100 Convertible Filter Housing.
The strong, light weight and economical filter vessel is resistant to a wide range of chemicals,and converts easily from filter bag usage to cartridge filters. It allows the user to choose the filter media and construction to precisely fit their particular needs.
The X100 is made from lightweight polypropylene, with a UV inhibitor for all-weather durability. The specially-designed threaded lid allows for sealing and unsealing without the need for other tools.
- The vessel's 100% polypropylene construction is lightweight and is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- The "clean wall" design of the X100 isdesigned to provide easy access, allowing manual cleaning or in-place flushing.
- The versatile X100 is easily convertible between bag filters and cartridge filters depending on filtration requirements.
- The positive sealing of both bag and cartridge filters means no fluid by-pass will occur.
- The Differential Pressure Gauge provides an option for visually identifying proper filter element change out.
- The Gauge mounts directly to the vessel's appropriate mounting pad, and provides indication for either of two different pressure drop ranges: 6-8 PSID or 15-20 PSID.
Before use, please refer to published reference materials for chemical compatibility.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.