FSI X100 Convertible Filter / Bag Filter (36-52)
Different industrial applications can havedifferent requirements in terms of equipment and filter media. That's why we came up with our unique X100 Convertible Filter Housing.
The strong, light weight and economical filter vessel is resistant to a wide range of chemicals,and converts easily from filter bag usage to cartridge filters. It allows the user to choose the filter media and construction to precisely fit their particular needs.
The X100 is made from lightweight polypropylene, with a UV inhibitor for all-weather durability. The specially-designed threaded lid allows for sealing and unsealing without the need for other tools.
- The vessel's 100% polypropylene construction is lightweight and is highly resistant to a wide range of chemicals.
- The "clean wall" design of the X100 isdesigned to provide easy access, allowing manual cleaning or in-place flushing.
- The versatile X100 is easily convertible between bag filters and cartridge filters depending on filtration requirements.
- The positive sealing of both bag and cartridge filters means no fluid by-pass will occur.
- The Differential Pressure Gauge provides an option for visually identifying proper filter element change out.
- The Gauge mounts directly to the vessel's appropriate mounting pad, and provides indication for either of two different pressure drop ranges: 6-8 PSID or 15-20 PSID.
Before use, please refer to published reference materials for chemical compatibility.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.