Kinetico Hydrus Series Water Softener HS118 18" Simplex Manual Regeneration 41-20
Hydrus Series Water Softeners
Kinetico's Hydrus Series water softeners are the most advanced, efficient systems which are designed to be environmentally responsible. These systems are completely configurable based on demanding, large volume application requirements, and can be combined with Hydrus Filtration Systems.
How are the Hydrus Series Water Softeners Different?
Non Electric Valve:Hydraulic operation eliminates the need for motors which maximizes longevity.
40% Reduction in Salt Usage: Proven method of soft water regeneration and countercurrent regeneration guarantees efficiency.
30% Reduction in Waste Waters: Hydrus softeners are environmentally responsible due to reduced waste.
Metered Regeneration: Eliminates guesswork and regenerates based on actual water usage resulting in maximum salt and water efficiency.
Single or Multi-Tank System: Configurable design options: Single Tank system is most economical and space efficient, and Multi-Tank system offers flexibility for demanding commercial applications.
Countercurrent Regeneration: Recognised as the most efficient regeneration method. Conserves water and salt, while eliminating hardness breakthrough.
Efficient Hardness Removal: Assures consistent and continuous clean, soft water. Protects plumbing and appliances.
Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks: Long lasting and can endure even the harshest environments.
Advanced Operator Interface: A single controller operates the entire system, making it easy to set up and understand. It minimizes system cost while maintaining complete operating versatility.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.