Kinetico Mach 2100S Water Softener Dual Tank Auto Regeneration GT41-10
Kinetico Water Softener
Before you make your purchase, we will need to see a copy of your water analysis.
If you have not had your water tested by a NATA Certified Labratory, please follow the below link to our
water analysis service.
--->GET YOUR WATER ANALYSIS HERE<---
What Makes The Kinetico® Overdrive® Enhanced 2060s and 2100s Different?
1. Non-Electric Operation. Reliable, no timers or computers to set,
adjust, repair or replace.
2. Metered, Demand Service. Unlimited supply of clean, soft water.
Eliminates guesswork, water and regenerant waste, and hard water
3. Twin Tank System. Unlimited supply of clean, conditioned water.
Enables system to regenerate with clean, conditioned water.
4. Overdrive Enhanced. All tanks are in service simultaneously. Increases
performance, efficiency, flow rate and media life.
5. High Flow Rate. System keeps up with the conditioned water needs of
today’s demanding households.
6. Large Porting Size. Perfectly suited for larger plumbing found in many
homes. Up to 1 1/2 inch.
7. Efficient Hardness Removal. Assures consistent and continuous
clean, soft water. Saves money on soaps and cleaners. Protects plumbing
8. Effective Iron Removal. Removes soluble iron* from water.
9. Fresh Resin Zone. Enhances system cleaning and adds a final polish to
water. Maintains top performance.
10. High Quality Resin. Long life, high capacity to assure quality water.
11. Efficient Use of Water and Regenerant. Low water consumption.
Less money spent on regenerant.
12. Corrosion-Resistant Valve and Tanks. Long lasting.
Can endure harsh environments.
13. Soft Water, Countercurrent Regeneration. Increases product
efficiency and water quality.
14. Automatic Operation. Just add regenerant.
15. Outstanding Warranty. Dependability, peace of mind.
The beauty of these softeners is that they are CONTINUOUS. They do not need to be stopped and backwashed like most other water softeners. They are created to be basically bulletproof - the Roles Royce of Water Softeners.
Note: There are several different models of water softener available. The exact model and price of your water softener will depend on your water and your requirements. Contact us for further advice before buying your water softener.
Kinetico filters and systems are cleverly engineered to solve your specific water problems. Kinetico Water Filters and Systems are designed to get right to the problem and make your water clean, clear and welcome in your home again. Our systems are carefully designed to eliminate the most common, challenging issues: cloudy water, rust or blue-green staining and rotten egg smell. They solve your specific water challenges without putting a major burden on your time - or your budget. Depending on the water quality in your home, one or more systems may be necessary to return your water to a pristine state.
* Kinetico Series water softeners operate without the use of electricity. Powered by the energy of moving water, there are no electrical components to repair, replace, set or adjust.
* Kinetico Series water softeners make sure you always have soft water, whenever you need it – even during regeneration. And when you don’t need water, your system takes a break. It won’t work unnecessarily so it’s more efficient than competitive systems.
* Kinetico Series water softeners are the “go to” products for more severe water challenges, like very hard water with iron. Certain models can even tackle the jobs of removing chlorine and particulate matter from water in addition to making the water soft.
Unmatched Performance These systems soften water more efficiently, effectively and economically without spikes in performance for a continuous supply of soft water.
Tailored to You We take the guesswork out of water treatment. Your local Kinetico water professional will analyzeyour water and suggest options that fit your needs
Non-Electric Our systems are powered by the force of moving water and not electricity for a patented "unplugged" approach to softening your water.
Uncompromised Our systems use less energy, create less waste and last a long time, eliminating frequent replacement. They're good for you, your home, the environment and your wallet.
Please Be advised, the total price as advertised does NOT include salt to fill the brine tank for regeneration.
The reason we do not include it is because the freight cost is more expensive than buying salt locally from a hardware /pool store.
We recommending buying 6 bags as you will need to top up the tank over time as needed.
Also NOTE: This produce will also need a freight charge to be added to the order. Due to the bulky nature of this item, we will need to calculate your freight before you place the order. Please contact us prior to purchase for a freight estimate.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.