Media Vessel For Water Filtration 35" x 9" Complete System | Backwash Head 1-91
Size: 35" x 9"
Port Size: 1"
Approx Capacity: 32L
Features ports for Inlet, Outlet and Backwashing
Hi Quality Certified Media Vessel for water filtration.
Supplied with Manual Multi Port valve for easy installation and maintenance.
Suitible for Filter media such as Carbon Or Filter Sand.
We recommend using #5 Filter gravel as the bottom layer to avoid blockages in the lateral drop tube screen.
Please get in contact with us prior to purchase if you have any questions about using this vessel. We always like to discuss the use of water filtration before any money is spent to ensure that you get exactly what you need.
Specifications & Technical Data:
Max Pressure: 150 PSI (10.5 Bar)
Max Temperature: 50 C (122 F)
Min Temperature: 1 C (34 F)
Max Vacuum: 140mmHg (5.5" Hg) Negative Pressure
Do NOT exceed Specifications
Vessel approved for water filtration use only. All other applications must be approved by the manufacturer.
Do not use for pneumatic or Hydro-pneumatic application.
Vessel must NOT be exposed to temperatures lower that -30 Celcius.
This Vessel complies with all requirements of P.E.D 97/23/EC Directive
This water pressure vessel is tested against the NSF/ANSI Standard 44 for Material and Structual Requirements Only.
Polyethylene Inner Shell
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.