One Stop Plus™ High Flow Water Softener System NO Salt NO Maintenance 41-28
- Whole House High Flow Water Softening System
- Removes Limescale & Reduces Heavy Metals
- No Electricity, No Salt, No Regeneration
- Up to 114L/Min @ 1300mg/L Hardness
- Filter Lasts Over 2-4 Years*
- Revolutionary Vortech Bottom Distribution Technology
- No Under bed Gravel Required
- High Flow - Low Pressure Drop Commercial Scale Stop
One Stop Plus™
The OneStop Plus™ system is not a softener, it is a water conditioner designed to protect open circuit piping from limescale deposits. It can be installed as a Point-of-Entry device, for both cold and hot water, or as a Point-of-Use device, installed directly before the equipment that needs to receive treated water (saunas, dishwashers, washing machines, coffee machines, etc.).
OneStop Plus™ prevents limescale by interacting with the calcium carbonate molecules, turning them into harmless soft crystals. These soft carbonate crystals continue to flow with the water but do not attach to surfaces and are simply washed away down the drain. At the same time the soft crystals “snow ball” their way through the water attracting free calcium carbonate molecules dramatically reducing existing limescale deposits. The water treated by OneStop Plus™ keeps the original healthful minerals while solving limescale problems.
SpringTech™ FRP Vessels
Global Water Solutions SpringTech™ series represents an exclusive range of composite tanks featuring the unique and revolutionary Vortech™ technology. The patented Vortech™ system is the world’s newest, most innovative and most efficient bottom distribution system.
Cleaning is greatly improved, free board is reduced, and it works with all softening and filtrating media. The SpringTech™ series with the unique Vortech™ technology provides a cleaner and more efficient system. Advanced, computerised manufacturing processes and the finest materials make the SpringTech™ series composite vessels for water
treatment systems stronger and superior to the competition.
Vortech™ Distribution Technology
- Requires up to 30% less backwash flow rate, conserving water for the consumer.
- High flow design maximises today’s high efficiency valve technology
- Permanent attachment of dip tube to distributor, so when servicing a valve, distributor stays in place; no more re-bedding
- Eliminates gravel, saving net costs and weight for shipping
- Improved system pressure drop characteristics
- Self-cleaning nozzle design eliminates potential clogging and build-up
- Increase in softening capacity, due to improved flow through media
- No channelling of media, providing a cleaner and more efficient system
- Environmentally-friendly; reduction in required backwash times due to improved bed lift and mixing at lower flow rates
- Cost-efficient softening regeneration, reducing salt consumption
Features & Benefits of One Stop Plus™
Retains Essential Minerals
- Converts limescale to harmless crystals
- Reduces existing limescale deposits
- Prevents limescale deposits without the use of chemicals, electricity or salt
- Designed for and safe for drinking water applications.
- No water waste from back-washing
- No regeneration
- No salt required
- Increased the efficiency of boilers and all other equipment in contact with the treated water.
Reduces Heavy Metals
- Reduces copper, lead, zinc and cadmium levels
- Lone life cartridge - Hardness is not the limiting factor*
- Compatible with most municipal water supplies (see Specs)
Water Chemistry Limits
pH: 6.5 - 8.5
Max Hardness: 1300 mg/L
Temperature: 5°C - 60°C
Chlorine: <3 mg/L
Iron: <0.3 mg/L
Manganese: <0.05 mg/L
Oil & Phosphates: Pre-Treatment required if present
Hydrogen Sulfide: Pre-Treatment required if present
Flow: Up To 114L/Min for Maximum efficiency.
* The recommended replacement time for this cartridge is listed as 24 months. One Stop Plus™ filters do not expire due to hardness in water, rather they are affected by the above conditions and heavy metals in water. If your water is free from heavy metals, your filter cartridge will last longer than 24 months.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.