WaterMark Certified Triple Whole House Water Filter System + Ultraviolet Sanitation
WaterMark Certified Whole House Water Filter
This Water Filter System certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247.
WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system. All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark certified filter systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are randomly batch tested to ensure top quality and workmanship for your water filtration products.
- 3x WaterMark Certified Big Blue Housings - Affixed to White Steel Bracket
- 1x 5 Micron NSF Pleated Washable Filter
- 1x 5 Micron NSF polypropylene spun sediment filter
- 1x 5 Micron Pure Carbon Block Filter
- 1x Opening Spanner
- 3x 1/4" Bung/Stoppers for pressure gauge ports
- 1x 50L/Min GT7-8K UV System + Components
The Carbon filter included is our TOP OF THE LINE PURE CARBON BLOCK FILTER....made with 100% pure Coconut Carbon (not a coal/carbon blend) for a smoother, sweeter tasting water.
System uses a standard 20" Housing, therefore is flexible with the type of cartridges you wish to use.
This kit has been put together to meet the demands of many customers using tank water.
Tank water will always require filtration as it isn't treated like municipal water supplies. The most cost effective and total solution to do so is to use UV Sterilisation, which will ensure 100% eradication of all Bacteria and Viruses from your house water supply.
The only alternative would be to use an undersink filter for drinking water, which is effective at stopping cysts such as giardia, but won't protect you from harmful bacteria or viruses such as E-Coli which can enter the water through frogs excrement. On top of this, all other taps i.e the shower, basins and other taps wont be treated so you can still be exposed to these viruses and bacteria through other means other than ingestion.
Stage 1: 5 Micron NSF Pleated Sediment Filter
Very popular for tank water when you have a lot of debris like leaves, dirt or similar - particularly after fresh rain.
The washable pleats on this filter are designed to be washed and reinstalled. However, please consider that if this is drinking water you need to be careful not to over use a pleated filter because it will eventually gather bacterial contaminants and become smelly over time.
If the water isn't all that bad you might want to consider using a Polyspun Disposable Filter and replace it when it becomes dirty.
This is also useful for bore water when you have a small amount of iron or manganese bacteria as it is easy and quick to clean.
Stage 2: 5 Micron NSF Polyspun Sediment Filter
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or in front of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Stage 3: 5 Micron Coconut Carbon Filter
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front-line carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavor.
These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. We are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
- High chlorine, taste & odour reduction
- Long Life
- High Flow with Low Micron Rating
- Sweet tasting, pure fresh water
- Low release of carbon fines
- Removal of VOC's from water supply
- Decreases COD and BOD
- Purification of MSG
- Low pressure drop
- 5 micron filtration
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
The UV ballast is not waterproof and should be protected from water/moisture at all times.
If you have any questions at all regarding the installation or the included items/added extras, please contact us prior to purchasing.
Ultraviolet Water Sanitation
UV Water Sanitation is by far the most important filtration process when it comes to rain water treatment. Rain water harbours bacteria of all types but is some cases much more harmful bacteria may be present in the tank. E-Coli is a common bacterium in tank water and is due mostly to Frogs in and around your tanks/catchment. Ultraviolet sanitation works by breaking down the cell wall of a micro-organism allowing oxidation to occur which in turn prevents the bacteria from multiplying until it is finally eradicated. Ultraviolet filtration is a chemical free solution to water sanitation creating no by products in the water.
- GT7-8K WaterMark Whole House UV System 40W | 1” Ports
- GT7-8-BRK (x2) 1 Pair of Aluminium Mounting Clamps + Screws
- GT7-8K-Lamp 840mm 4 Pin 40W UV Lamp
- GT7-8K-Thimble 895mm Quartz Thimble 24.5mm*OD
- GT7-8K-PS UL Certified Ballast 40W Australian Plug + Earth Cable
- GT7-8N-OR NSF/ANSI 42 Compliant O-Rings Suit 24.5mm*OD
- Commercial Grade Electropolished 316 Stainless Steel Chamber
- Visual & Audible Lamp Failure Alarm
- 1” BSP Threaded Male Connections
- Strong Aluminium Mounting Brackets – Surrounds Chamber
- High Intensity UV Lamps – Up to 50L/min @ 30mJ/cm²
Water Pre-Treatment Specifications
- Hardness < 120 mg/L
- Turbidity < 1.0 NTU
- Iron < 0.3 mg/L
- Manganese < 0.05 mg/L
- Tannins < 0.1 mg/L
- Filtration < 5uM Particulate Filtration
3 Stage Filter Specifications
Port: 1" BSP
Housing Size: 20" x 4.5"
UV Filter Specifications
Max Flow 50L/Min (For 30mJ/cm² EOL)
Chamber 316 SS
Ports Size 1” BSP
Max Pressure 125 psi
Working Pressure Up To 70psi
UV Lamp GT7-8K-Lamp
Lamp Power 40W
Lamp Length 840mm
Thimble Length 895mm
Thimble OD 24.5mm
Dimensions (UV Chamber)
Length 900mm (Without Plug)
Between Ports 780mm
Earthing: Before operating this unit, it must be earthed. Simply attach the supplied earthing cable connected to the chamber to an earthing rod.
UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off. Doing this may shorten your lamp life. Lamps should be changed every year. The lamp may still be working, but after 1 year, the power may not be able to kill all bacteria. The Quartz thimble should be replaced every 2 years. If hardness is high it is recommended to service and clean the UV thimble every 6 months or as required to remove and scale that may build up.
Dosage – GT7-8K
General Disinfection (Common) 30mJ/cm²
Flow Rate Maximum (EOL) 50L/min
Recommended for Drinking Water 40mJ/cm²
Flow Rate Maximum (EOL) 37L/min
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You will receive a credit of equal amount, less the postage cost to send it to you.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the initial purchase, all orders should be checked immediately for damage/fault upon arrival to aid us with the return process.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost. If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will need to pay for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.