WaterMark Certified One Cartridge Whole House Water Filter System High Flow 8-40
- Whole House High Flow Water Filter System
- For use on Mains or Tank Water with Interchangeable Cartridges
- Extended service life, contaminant removal and holding capacity
- Low pressure drop = High Flow 1 1/4" Plumbing Connections
- 100% Non Metallic - Patented No-Tool Snap Ring Design
GWS One™ Cartridge Tank Filtration System
Say goodbye to small and inefficient housings. Get rid of expensive stainless steel housings. The GWS ONE™ Cartridge tank offers extended life and service.
Utilising a patented industry-exclusive liner design, no tools necessary snap-ring design, full radial seal top and bottom caps make replacement simple. The GWS ONE™ Cartridge Tank makes it east to access and remove the internal cartridge.
Lightweight and cost effective designed to meet demands of light commercial or residential Point-Of-Entry (POE) installations for town and bore water applications. The system has been rated at 125psi operating pressure with a 4:1 Burst Safety Factor.
Blue Filtration Series
The Blue Filtration Series incorporates carbon block filter technology that is highly effective at reducing bad taste and odour from potable drinking water. The filters are made using high performance coconut shell carbon, which has more micropores compared to other types of carbon. These carbon block filters deliver a product with superior adsorption capacity and kinetic dynamics. These high capacity filters provide cost effective water filtration solutions in a filter size and configuration that offers ease-of-use, extended service life and capacity, at low pressure loss.
The Chloramine Cartridge lasts up to 190,000L of Water @ 27L/Min which is over 6 times Longer than 20" x 4.5" Chloramine filters on the market.
All components and materials are FDA approved, and manufactured from certified coconut shell carbon, and are California Prop 65 com-pliant.
The chloramine block is a proprietary media with an enormous number of catalytically active nitrogen groups for highly efficient reduction of chloramines. This enhanced catalytic functionality has FIVE times more capacity for chloramine reduction than standard carbon blocks.
Each filter comes with a unique handle-designed top cap for light-weight and easy removal, a bag for proper disposal, and a double o-ring bottom connection that inserts into the ONE™ Cartridge Tank plumbing adaptor.
Red Filtration Series
The Red Filtration Series are high flow rate pleated filtration solutions for extended life and use, with filtration levels of 20 microns, combined with an activated carbon (PAC) solution as well. The filters are designed with a large filtration layer, extending filtration level contamination and service life, while achieving high flow rates up to 150 GPM (568 LPM) and low pressure drop. The filters will outperform competitive filtration solutions in all turbidity applications including silt, rust, and other particle filtration. The Red Series also provides lower shear water velocity as the raw water passes through the filter, allowing for more contact time and interaction with the extensive surface area of the filters. This results in higher water quality and longer life of the filtration system.
A direct replacement for expensive stainless steel housings used in commercial RO pre filtration, process water, cooling towers, and other commercial and industrial applications, and exclusively designed for the ONE™ Cartridge Tank, these filters have significant surface area, low pressure drop, and high flow rate capabilities. The filters are ideal as polishing or prefilters in applications requiring fine filtration and high capacity. Utilising 100% cellulose free media and cleanable from 5 micron and up, these are the commercial filtration solutions of the future!
Each filter comes with a unique handle-designed top cap for light-weight and easy removal, a bag for proper disposal, and a double o-ring connection. All components and materials are manufactured from certified materials.
White Filtration Series
The White Filtration Series is a unique and high capacity granular media bottle that allows incorporation of multiple media options and solutions to be used with the series. This filter series is a 0.5 ft3 empty bottle for filling of granular filtration media. This GWS ONE™ Cartridge Tank filter series is ideal for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial, and industrial applications, and can be used for multiple applications from service DI, POE for city or well-water installations, rental programs, exchange systems, high-purity pre-or-post-filtration applications, etc… The options, configurations, and solutions are endless.
The design also incorporates the patented Vortech™ full distributor plate technology, providing uniform distribution and utilisation of the media bed along with maximum efficiencies and service flow rates, giving system design maximum flexibility whether installed in up-flow or down-flow service. A removable top cap has a locking feature that can be used for limiting access to the internal media by the end-user, and special rings on the bottom of the bottle allow for ease of hanging of the cartridge for easy change-out of media in applications like service DI exchange.
Ports: 1 1/4" Pipe Connection
Cap: Snap-Lock - DIY Friendly
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.