WaterMark Certified Twin Whole House Water Filter System 10" x 4.5" (GT1-7WMW)
WaterMark Certified Kit
This Water Filter Kit is certified to WaterMark Standards AS/NZS 3497 Under the Certificate number 23247. WaterMark certification is the level of certification required by law for a licensed plumber in Australia to install a water filter system.
All products used under this certification will give you peace of mind knowing that your water filter complies with Australian plumbing codes.
Our WaterMark certified filter systems are hand assembled here in Australia and are randomly batch tested to ensure top quality and workmanship for your water filtration products.
- Twin Whole House Filter System (Pre Installed Bracket)
- Opening Spanner
- 2x 1/4" Pressure Gauge Hole Plugs
- Instruction/Warranty Sheet
- Your Choice Of Filters (Additional Charges Apply)
Polypropylene Spun Sediment Filter - Compliant To NSF/ANSI 42 For Material Requirements
Poly Spun is the best type of filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high quality bore water or town water or in front of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Pleated Washable Sediment Filters
Pleated filters carry a much larger surface area, therefore they are able to catch a lot more debris Simply remove filter clean and re-use!
Very popular for tank water when you have a lot of debris like leaves, dirt or similar particularly after fresh rain. The washable pleats on this filter are designed to be washed and reinstalled. However, please consider that if this is drinking water you need to be careful not to over use a pleated filter because it will eventually gather bacterial contaminates and become smelly over time.
If the water isn't all that bad you might want to consider using a polyspun disposable filter and replace when dirty. This is also useful for bore water when you have a small amount of iron or manganese bacteria as it is easy and quick to clean.
Pure 100% Coconut Carbon Block Water Filters
These filters are rolled to our specifications by Thailand Manufacturers that have been in the industry for more than 30 years. This is TRADE QUALITY 100% COCONUT CARBON. These are the same manufacturers that supply Europe and the US.
Very popular, will fit and suit all 10" x 4.5" Big Blue Housings regardless of brand or colour. This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our front line carbon filter.
As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavor.
We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits. These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals.
TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. As the exclusive importer to Australia, we are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC’s, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
0.5 Micron Pure Coconut Carbon Filters
These filters are made with the same high grade Coconut Carbon as our standard range of carbon blocks. These blocks are infused with further additives and different composite materials for specific filtration requirements.
The GT4-13PS5 / 05 (Silver Carbon) Are impregnated with silver ions.
When a cell of bacteria is absorbed into the carbon's structure, it comes into contact with silver ions. The sulphurhydryl group already within the bacterial cell reacts with the silver, producing a silver sulphur complex. The complex immobilises the respiratory activity of the bacterial cell by preventing the transfer of hydrogen and an oxidative reaction. The cell cannot reproduce and dies, reducing the risk of gastro illness by ingesting bacteria.
Several factors need to be considered when recommending silver impregnated carbon for use in bacteriostatic filters. Coconut Carbon is rated to be one of the best base materials used in today's market. Coconut Carbon provides a much higher volume of micropores than coal, wood or lignite based carbon. Thus, resulting in a more effective removal of trihalomethanes (THM's) from municipal water supplies. The larger surface area provides a more effective method of filtering common contaminates such as chlorine and chloramines. The unique raw material of the coconut shell and the carbon manufacturing process ensures exceptional hardness and low ash content.
Ports: 1" BSP
Max Flow: 40L/Min
Max Pressure: 80 psi
Tested Pressure: 325 psi
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.
|Product Type||Water Filter|