Window Cleaning & Car Detailing Commercial Water Filter Spot Free Rinse GT1-100
- Commercial Car Detailing & Window Cleaning Water Filter
- Spot Free Rinse - 0 TDS Water
- More Effective than Reverse Osmosis & Distilled Water
- TDS & EC monitoring with adjustable limits
- Real Time Flow Rate Monitor + Flow Total Volume
- Flow from 3 - 100 L/Min | Flow Total up to 999,999.9L
- Accuracy: 10% +/- | 0.5 EC to TDS factor (EU Standard)
- High Capacity 4 Kg (5.5L) Mixed Bed DI Resin
- High Flow Coconut Carbon Pre-Filter
- WaterMark Certified HousingCp
- 1" BSP Ports
- Garden Hose connections included
Spot Free Rinse Commercial Water Filter
Superseding the old FSA “De-Min” Window Cleaning Kit, the GT1-100 Car Detailing System will remove TDS from water, providing De-Ionised Water.
DI water is sought after for several uses due to its 0-mineral content. The most common use is for spot free window cleaning and car detailing.
0 TDS water will provide a Spot Free Rinse for cars and windows as there are no residuals in the water after the water evaporates. Having a Spot Free Rinse will eliminate the need to use a squeegee or chamois to remove excess water from a surface to avoid scale marks and staining.
Our system uses a 3-stage design, with a 10” x 4.5” Coconut Carbon Pre-filter, and 2x DI Cartridges. The Pre-Filter will provide Chlorine free water for 45,000L @ 7.5L/Min and is capable of a peak flow rate that covers all types of Pressure cleaners up over 20L/Min
The inlet of the system is a 1” BSP female Port making adaptation simple and quick. This allows the system to be used in a permanent fixed location for car detailers or car washes, or in a portable scenario on a trolley, using hose fittings to connect.
The inbuilt EC monitor eliminates the guess work from operating the system. It provides on time, on demand read outs of the outgoing EC of the system. It can be set to different EC levels and has an audible alarm to notify the user when the EC increases passed the desired level.
Having an inline EC meter affixed to the system can increase the yield of the DI resin as you can adjust the flow rate nearing the end of the DI life and still produce 0TDS water by determining a critical flow rate.
The Water that is produced by this system is in most cases better than commercially produced distilled water and even better than reverse osmosis which will retain a residual mineral content after filtration.
With DI water, the lower the flow rate the better. For this reason, when a Spot Free Rinse is required, we recommend limiting the flow rate to 7L/Min or less which matches the minimum flow rate of common pressure cleaners such as Gerni’s.
DI Resin is available in our store by the bag (25L / 18.75Kg)
- 10" x 4.5" 100% Coconut Carbon Pre-Filter 5 Micron
- 20" x 4.5" De Ionising Resin Cartridge x2 (4.2Kg Resin in Total)
- Heavy Duty Powder Coated Steel Bracket
- 2x Working Pressure Gauges
- Inline Combined TDS/EC Monitor & Flow Meter
- Opening Wrench
- High Flow 3/8” Lines – Suitable for use with pressure washers
- Spot Free Rinse 0 TDS Water*
- Removes salts, minerals and hardness from water.
- High Capacity Resin – 4Kg = 5.5L Of Resin
- Pre-Carbon filter removes Chlorine & Chemicals
- Available with 1" BSP or Garden Hose Connections
- 316 Stainless Steel Centre Joiners
Width: 680mm (Including Tubing from TDS Meter as Shown in photo)
Max Pressure: 500 kPa (70 psi)
Max Flow: 20L/Min*
Rinse Flow: 7L/Min
Inlet: 1” BSP (Available With Garden Hose Fitting)
Outlet: 1” BPS (Available with Garden Hose Fitting)
Pre-Filter Service Life: 45,000L or 12 Months
DI Service Life: Variable depending on incoming water quality
DI Volume: 4Kg – 5.5L (2Kg – 2.75L Per Cartridge)
Pre-Filter: 10” x 4.5”
DI Filters: 20” x 4.5”
Certification: WaterMark Certified Housings
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.