Caravan/Cabin Water Filter System 10" x 2.5" Ultraviolet Sanitation Unit (GT1-4WMUV + GT7-4K)
- Ideal for Cabins/Caravans with Full-Time Occupation (Not for Travelling)
- Kills 99.9% of Bacteria, Parasites & Viruses
Whole House Water Filter System 10" x 2.5" Ultraviolet Sanitation Unit 1-4WMW 7-4K
Budget Whole House Sanitation System - Suits Small Homes Only
Maximum Flow Rate Must Not Exceed 30L/Min
Whole House Water Filter System 10" x 2.5" + Ultraviolet Unit (1-4WMW 7-4K)
Twin System Complete With:
Steel Bracket & Screws
Includes opening spanner
5 micron NSF Poly Spun Sediment Cartridge
5 micron PURE Carbon Block Filter
This kit has been put together to meet the demands of many customers using tank water that don't want to spend money on larger-than-needed systems.
Tank water will always require filtration as it isn't treated like municipal water supplies.
The most cost effective and total solution is to use UV Sterilisation, which will ensure 100% eradication of all Bacteria and Viruses from your house water supply.
The only alternative would be to use an undersink filter for drinking water, which is effective at stopping cysts such as giardia, but won't protect you from harmful bacteria or viruses such as E-Coli which can enter the water through frog excrement. On top of this, the downside to only treating your drinking water supply is that all other taps i.e the shower, basins, and other taps won't be treated, so you can still be exposed to these viruses and bacteria via means other than ingestion.
GT1-4WMW Twin System
GT2-2N NSF Poly Spun Sediment Filter
GT4-7CTO Carbon Block Filter
GT7-4K Ultraviolet Sanitation System
Note: The UV ballast is not waterproof and should be protected from water/moisture at all times.
If you have any questions at all regarding the installation or the included items/added extras, please contact us prior to purchasing.
Twin Whole House Water Filter
Suits: Tank Water
Size: 10" x 2.5"
Ports: 3/4" Ports
Max Flow: 60 Ltrs/min
Extremely high quality, ideal for whole house type filtration on small homes or caravans (permanent).
5 micron NSF Poly Spun Sediment Cartridge
5 micron Carbon Block Cartridge
5 micron Poly Spun Cartridge:
Poly Spun is the best type of sediment filtration you can get. They do not accumulate bacteria as much as other materials, as well as being high flow and low pressure drop. Effective in all applications. 5 micron is a reasonably fine filtration and would be suited on high-quality bore water, town water, or in front of RO's.
100% Virgin Polypropylene material - Compatible for Our Watermark Certified Systems
Purefer Polypropylene filters are made using a unique single nozzle manufacturing process, where a single nozzle blows melted polypropylene onto a spinning 5 micron filter core. As more Polypropylene is blown, the filter diameter gradually widens and the outer density of the filter decreases.
This unique manufacturing process gives Purefer filters a true Gradient Density that allows for a greater dirt holding capacity and higher filtration efficiency compared to standard melt blown filters made from multiple nozzle blowers.
Manufactured in Taiwan - Compliant to NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Material Requirements Only.
5 micron PURE Carbon Block Cartridge:
This high quality 100% Coconut Carbon filter is the exact filter we use as our frontline carbon filter. As a rule it is difficult to find 100% coconut carbon filters. Most lower priced filters on the market are a blend of coconut carbon and coal based carbon. The problem with coal based carbon is that it has a shorter life and often results in a less palatable flavour. We use this 100% coconut carbon filter in all of our pre-assembled kits.
These are top of the range HIGH QUALITY coconut carbon block filters are ideal for taste and odour issues, and perfect for total extraction of town water chemicals. TOP OF THE RANGE 100% coconut carbon, this particular filter is currently supplied throughout the European market as a premium drinking water filter. As the Exclusive importer to Australia, we are in a prime position to offer you this high quality filter at rock bottom prices, direct from importer to the public.
The perfect carbon block filter is made from 100% Coconut Shell Carbon, which creates what many believe to be sweetest tasting water. The unique pore structure of this carbon is well suited for chemical absorption, including VOC's, while reducing chlorine and chemicals that contribute to taste and odour.
Contains Poly Propylene ends and meshing rather than rubber. (Rubber has a tendancy to harbor bacteria). Poly Propylene is designed with this in mind, resulting in long life and pure water. NO BAD SMELLS OR TASTES. This filter is truly as good as it gets!
These filters are a terrific opportunity to purchase extremely high quality filters at a VERY low price. They are best suited for gravity fed tank water supplies, or town water.
Carbon filtration is the best form of filtration for chemical extraction due to the longer and more thorough contact time the water has with the carbon, which in turn provides an extremely comprehensive method of chemical removal. We HIGHLY recommend this method of filtration for chemical taste and odour extraction.
Please refer to the Additional Documentation section to view to Chemical Extraction Performance Sheet
- High chlorine, taste & odour reduction
- Long Life
- High Flow with Low Micron Rating
- Sweet tasting, pure fresh water
- No release of carbon fines
- Removal of VOC and heavy metal from water supply
- Decreases COD and BOD
- Purification of MSG
- Low pressure drop
- 5 micron filtration
- Meets the requirements of the FDA for food and beverage contact
- All materials used are NFS approved - food grade standards
UV System 30 Ltrs/Min
Benefits of UV:
* Economical and efficient
* No harmful by-products
* Environmentally friendly
* No risk of overdosing
* Proven performance
* Easy maintenance
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel: 316 Construction
Fitted with visual and audible Lamp Fail Alarms
Includes Brackets for easy installation onto undersink filtration system for use with mixer tap
Flow: Ltrs/Min: 30 LPM
Lamp: 20 watt
Product Dimmensions: Length without plug 500mm
Port: 1/2” BSP
Warranty: 12 Months
Quarts Dome-type Thimble
AS approved earthing and ballast.
The ultraviolet germicidal system has become an exceptionally popular water disinfection alternative. No micro-organism is known to be immune to UV.
Heavy duty UV lamps and quartz thimble using highest grade “hard glass” pure fused quartz to allow highest output Modern technology is incorporated to create the most natural purification.
Ultraviolet lamps produce germicidal short wave radiation, which eradicates bacteria, viruses and other kinds of microbiological contamination present in all water supplies.
These are recommended levels, for use as a guideline for pre-treatment requirements:
Manganese: Tannins: Turbidity: Iron: Hardness: <120ppm
UV systems are not designed to be turned on and off - doing this will shorten your lamp life.
Lamps should be changed every year - the lamp may still be working, but after 1 year, the power will not be guaranteed to kill bacteria.
The unit should be cleaned regularly - hardness and other particles can build up on the quartz sleeve and on the inside of the UV chamber.
9000 hours (1 year) lamp life.
Working Pressure 100PSI.
Why UV Disinfection is NOT Recommended for Travelling in Caravans/Casual Use
You may have read that Ultraviolet (UV) Disinfection is one of the safest and most effective methods for treating drinking water, as it has a minimal effect on drinking water’s composition and taste, whilst killing 99.9% of microbiological contaminants. It's true that UV is highly effective at inactivating the DNA cells of water-borne micro-organisms such as bacteria and viruses, and is excellent at killing chlorine-resistant parasites such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
However, as effective as they are, please note that UV systems are generally NOT recommended for caravanning and casual use, for the following reasons:
- UV Systems require electrical input and typically need to be left on 24/7 to prevent degradation of the UV lamp (not ideal for infrequent use).
- UV radiation also heats up the UV chamber and, in some cases, requires a constant flow of fresh water and a thermal release valve to release the hot water (which is not ideal on a small water tank).
- UV Systems also contain fragile glass components (not ideal for travelling).
Provided the system is stored out of the weather and stationary (i.e. in Stationary Home Caravan or Cabin), then UV is suitable.
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.