Amana Maytag Kenmore Jenn-Air Fridge Water Filter UKF8001AXX 46-9006 30-9MT
- Replaces Maytag / Amana Refrigerator Filter
- UKF8001Axx, 46-9006, 12589201, 12589203, 12589206
- 12589208, 12589210, 9005, 9006, 469005, 46-9006
- 4396395, 8171032, 8171249, WF50, OWF50, WF51
- Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Jenn-Air
|Select||Quantity||Discount||Price per piece|
Drink Up UKF8001/46-9006 Fridge Water Filter
Replaces The Following Part Numbers
Amana - 12589201, 12589203, 12589206, 12589208, 12589210
Kenmore - 9005, 9006, 469005, 469006, 46-9005, 46-9006
KitchenAid - 4396395, 8171032, 8171249, WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, WF50-NI300, OWF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, WF50-NI500, OWF50-WI500, WF-WI500, WF50-KWI500, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528
Jenn-Air - UKF8001AXX
What Makes DrinkUp Filters The BEST Fridge Filters
We cannot stress how important it is to you and your family's health to have a quality fridge filter such as this one rather than a lot of the cheaper un-certified imports floating around eBay these days. The unbranded versions of this filter have weaker plastic and coal-based carbon that has the potential to rust and release heavy poisonous metals back into the water. Drink Up fridge filters, however, are 100% coconut carbon which is organic and cannot create this problem.
This Drink Up refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge, and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically break down other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
- Economical alternative to expensive substitutes
- Delivers clean, clear water that looks and tastes great
- Will remove or reduce Chlorine, Tastes, and Odours that may be present in your drinking water
- Designed to provide up to six months approx of life
- Reduced Lead and Other dangerous Heavy Metals
- Compliant to NSF/ANSI 42
- Performance Tested By WQA For Reduction Of Heavy Metals, Cysts & VOC's
This filter should not be used with water that is micro-biologically unsafe or of unknown quality, without adequate disinfection before and/or after the filter.
- Twist the old filter 1/4 Turn Counter-clockwise
- pull the filter straight out and discard (the water will shut off automatically)
- push the new filter into the fridge until it stops
- twist the filter 1/4 turn clockwise
- reset your change filter light (if applicable)
- run water for 5 minutes to purge the system.
NOTE: Some noise is not uncommon as air is purged from the system.
Specifications and Instructions:
Flush approx 15L of water through this water filter cartridge before use. Replace Every 6 Months
Flow Rate: 1.9L/Min
Operating Temperature: 0.6°C - 38°C
Min Operation Pressure: 207kPa (30 psi)
Max Operating Pressure: 862kPa (125 psi)
Filter Life: 6 Months or 1,150L
Reduces the Following:
97.26% Chlorine Taste & Odour
98.68% Class 1 Particulates
99.99% Of Cysts (Including Giardia)
Due to the nature of the products we sell, a strict return policy is in place. We work with food grade certified materials that must be un-opened and un-used as to be able to be re-sold.
You may receive a refund or credit of equal amount, less the restocking fee if applicable and any other deductions that are relevant.
- Wrongly purchased items may be returned for a merchandise credit, this applies for but not limited to: Wrong size, wrong system etc.
- 30 Day return Policy: Returns will not be accepted without prior approval or after 30 days of invoice date.
- All returns will incur a 17.5% restocking fee or cost to send the item to you whichever greater. FSA may use discretion to determine the restocking fee.
- Any damages (minor, that can be repaired) will incur a fee which will be deducted from the total refund which will be equal to the cost of the replacement
parts (List Price) and labour charge (if applicable) to repair the system(s). This will be separate to the restocking fee.
- Any damage considered to be major and not feasible for repair may be refused and the return request will be void. The customer will be responsible for the return freight or disposal of the damaged unit.
- Return shipping is to be paid by the buyer to the address provided. It is recommended that the customer applies transit warranty to the return freight in case of damage.
- Any damages to the system that were not reported to FSA within 48 business hours of receipted delivery are not covered under our transit warranty.
- Should the item appear faulty or doesn’t work how described, the unit/item must be returned for testing (if requested), the return postage paid by the buyer. If the unit/item is deemed to be faulty, compensation will be provided for the postage cost (Proof of cost required). If the unit/item is deemed to be in working order and as described, the buyer will responsible for return postage.
If you have any questions about our return policy, please contact us before purchase. This will also help to ensure you purchase the correct product that suits your requirements.